✨changes -2✨

Part-2!!!

I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN IF YOU DIDN'T COMMENT IN THIS PART YOUR FAVOURITE SCENE!

ENJOY~❣️🔪

In the middle of the night, at the serene hour of the day, there was darkness wrapped around the sky

Covering almost all the part of the world with his great big arms.

Indulging every little creatures in their warm embrace.

A male was also in the open arms of the darkness, sitting on the high cliff with soft grass around. The jet black long hairs moving with the cold wind, making that male's face more clear in the moonie night.

His serene peaceful eyes twinkling like stars. Those black, red rimmed iris gazeing at the moon with soft look. A soft look getting contrast by a beautiful small smile on those perfect cupid lips.

He was perfect... He is perfect.

The male hums in his breath while resting his arm around his knees and leaning on it with a calm facade.

Looking like a fairytale angel with his appearance and calming aura. But then he look up with a alarming expression. Hearing the news in his mind by his one of hyung's mind link.

"Jimin have run somewhere. We are searching for him so don't panick. Taehyung is alone, go and be with him. And Jungkook? Trust us..."

The male Jungkook stood up from his calming hideous that he calls his real home. It's a highest cliff near their pack, only Jungkook knows about it. No one can come here as long as Jungkook is here because of the threathing True Blood aura.

He also have claim few of parts outside of his pack from any of the danger. Not any kind of rogues can come there without his permission as long as they don't want their heads snapped away from their body.

His breathing become a little heavy hearing that Jimin had run away. He remembered the first time he lost him, he nearly lost his whole family that day... But if his hyungs are searching him. Then he will listen to them.

In last, Taehyung is alone too.

So he made his way towards the pack house while telling his hyung to let him know as soon as they found Jimin.