✨husband's night✨

Edited!

Taehyung is a femboy while jungkook is his husband. They are newly married couples~~
In india, it calls: (Suhagrat) ;-O

 They are newly married couples~~In india, it calls: (Suhagrat) ;-O

The weather looks so beautiful today. Everything is looking so beautiful and why wouldn't it? It's a wedding day of a lovely couple. They were so deep in love a few years back but now they made that love secure perfectly by joining there knot of life together.

It was a very cute but angsty love story. Where there were so many ups and down to stop them for taking a next step. But they didn't stop on just but stumbled across on each other's heart to prove that love... don't need the help of life. They made each other their life.....in love.

The wedding hall is beautifully decorated, the colours of light blue and pink is showing everywhere defining the defination of love and peaceful life of the newly married couple. The palate of confidence are showing in the air, telling everyone proudly that they made it. That there love wins against the all bumps in their living.

That they are together now...in each other's embrace.

"Ah! Here's our favorite couple!" With a wide smile, a person with wide open arms cage two person in a tight loving hug, litteraly killing them nearly. The couple cough a little to tell him to break the hug.

The person mutter a little sorry under his breath and leave them, breaking the hug. The duo just shake their heads with a soft smile but got cut when a whole group of people comes to them. Smiling widely to them, the couple look at each other and smile.

"come one hobi hyung~ leave the love birds alone!" said a mochi face person to the male who hug the duo before. The person laughs a little and agreed to his boyfriend. "of course baby" said him.

"yeah guys, leave the boys alone. Afterall..... They have work to do~" said a wide shoulders male with a smirk and wink towords the couple, who got all shy and whined loudly. Laughing loudly the wide shoulders person fall on the chest of his husband, who secure him by wrapping his arms around.

"hyung~~~~~ stop it~" whining loudly, the beautiful bride in his white back zipper dress punch his hyung's chest playfull while his husband just look at him with a big whipped smile but something was also there with love in his eyes.

"oh come on hyung! It's not like that namjoon hyung didn't broke you on your time" said the bunny like person to his hyungs with a wink that made other's to gasp loudly but they after burst out laughing while eyeing that red male.

"yeah yeah yeah, whatever" rolling his eyes, the male scoffed but couldn't help and grin widely showing that he is not mad. Little by little everyone started to leave after giving the married couple their best wishes and gift. Only their friends were there now.

"so.... Let's go? Lets give them their privacy hmm?" said a cat eyes male while eyeing everyone with a little mochi face male in his arms, holding him like a baby style.
"jimin is tired and i don't want him to feel more..... My baby is struggling so much because of the pregnancy" saying that he kissed his baby's neck softly and that makes jimin to smile secretly.