✨That bunny✨

Edited!

Jungkook brought a bunny, thinking that he will be have someone in his lonly life but didn't know that this bunny will change his whole life.

Warning ⚠
*hybrid smut
*humping
*dress up kink
*mpreg
*male lactation
*dirty thoughts
*male 😹

In part -2

"why my life is so empty" there was a sigh after that

"why my life is so empty" there was a sigh after that. The male blew the air out from his parted lips and close his eyes that were looking up at the beautiful sky, admiring the cloudy patterns but still lost because he don't have someone to share his thoughts about it.

With a again heavy sigh, the male look forward to see people laughing and smiling with their loved ones but here he is, alone standing there looking around like a lost baby searching for his family.

"why did you leave me mom, dad? Was i that much bad.... That you guys leave me alone?" looking up again, the male whisper out with his again close teary eyes but to his dismay, no one reply.

Chuckling to himself mockingly, the male walk out from ths area, that was his parents favorite. Walking forword towards his house, the male stop in his track when he saw a light pink bunny hopping on the road himself. Confuse by it, the male take a step forward towards the bunny but that bunny again hopped back.

Looking around, the male found a cute shop for pets and show the signs that they also have bunnys

Looking around, the male found a cute shop for pets and show the signs that they also have bunnys. Nodding to himself, the said male carefully walk forward and caged that bunny in his hold, preventing him to walk out. The said bunny squeak hard when he feels that someone grope him from behind, he was about to bite that person when a voice catch his big ears.

"hey there little one~ where you hopping, huh? Going on a walk alone?" the bunny's ear got blessed by a very sweet deep voice that made the bunny to squirm in hold and look up to the owner of the voice just to find a cute baby face, manly male holding him delicately with his rough palms.

"what happened little one? Liking the view? " it's look like that if that bunny was a human then he probably would've blushing hard. Looking up with his cute big doe eyes, the bunny squeak again like an answer saying yes. Jungkook smile widely when he hears the sound, look's like he understood what he meant.