✨My Sir✨

Edited!

⚠ Warning ⚠
*studentXteacher
*public touching
*little force

"Tae! What the hell are you doing here??" running towards Taehyung, jimin huffs out a air on his knees

"Tae! What the hell are you doing here??" running towards Taehyung, jimin huffs out a air on his knees. Taking a deep breath, he got up straight and give taehyung a judgement look, which taehyung nervously wave off.

"i got lost?" saying that, taehyung gives a weird smile and the next thing he got was a smack on his head.

"don't play with me! Lost? Lost?? Seriously!? Like i don't know what you were doing" rolling his eyes, jimin grab him by his jacket and started to drag him with himself.

Pouting a little, taehyung followed his steps while walking like an penguin. Gazeing back, he waved a little to those outside Gardner's puppies and then turned around.

"you are really a baby. We got late because of your stupid Ass-" jimin got cut by a voice when they both enter the classroom, that made both of them freez on their steps.

"Don't you both are too early?"

The voice gives a shiver run down their spin, while their head got snap forword towards the voice and they gulp hard.

There stand a young 24 year old man with his arms cross over his hard chest, giving those guilty boys a hard look through his specs. Raising a brow, the person gaze on the blonde one behind the shorter and clears his throat.

"say sorry and go, sit on your seats" as he finished. He takes the chalk and started to write the topic of today's but got stir a little and then again turned back.

"we are sorry sir" both boys were about to walk when their professor called one of's name.

"Taehyung. Write today's topic and subject on blackboard" saying that jungkook, the biology professor made himself comfortable on his chair while eyeing the blone boy who's nervousness started to show.

Jungkook smirk a little under his breath and gesture taehyung to take the chalk, which taehyung nervously took and walk towards the blackboard. As he was walking, jungkook couldn't help but to bite his lips when he see the ziggling of tae's butt.

Damn! Muttering under his breath, jungkook fixed his posture and gaze all over the class to see if someone watching and to his luck, everyone busy arranging their notes that he asked yesterday to make.

Daebak!

Turning his head back, jungkook lick his lips when he saw the way taehyung bouch on his steps to reach the top of backboard to write the date. Giving his full course meals on display for jungkook to drool uncontrollably.

Groaning to himself, jungkook stand up from his chair and walk forward to taehyung.

Taehyung was writing the topic on the blackboard when he feels the intense stare on himself. He couldn't control but bite his lips in nervousness. His whole body started to feel more sweaty. He always have the tension between him and that biology professor but he can't just spoke out to someone.