✨Faded heaven✨

This is my favourite oneshot that i loved while writing!
17k+ words that I worked hard for.

Give it a chance, you won't be disappointed.

❣️

"Bye TaeTae! Call me when you get home!"

A male in his early twenties spoke sweetly and hug his bestfriend who couldn't help but giggles at his best friend's cuddly hug.

"I will jiminie~ bye byeeee"

Taehyung, a beautiful college boy smiles softly towards his friend and blink his eyes in his direction before he slowly turned around and put his stick on the ground, letting it alert his steps.

His soft features always gets comfort by the small smile on his full lips. His blinking eyes hiding the faded blue orbs. In total, he's the living defination of angle in earth.

"Good evening Halmeoni~"

Taehyung sweetly sang in his soothing deep voice making the middle aged lady sitting in the lawn smiles widely.
The lady got up before walking towards the standing male with her fist holding a polythene.

"Taehyungieeee, I still don't know about how you know it's me."

The halmeoni smiles when she heard the cute giggles of the kind hearted male in front. He always go from this rute to his house. One day he stopped here because of the heavy rain and the halmeoni took him in.

From that day, they both grow closer.

"Just like a small kid knows about his mother. Aren't you my mother figure?"

"You and your sweet talks. I will get diabetes if you behave like this always. Anyways, here's your strawberries~"

Taehyung's eyes lighten up hearing the name of his favourite fruit. He quickly put his palm out for the halmeoni to carefully wrap the polythene on his wrist, so he won't lose it.

"Thankyou maa.... You are always the best! Take care of yourself for me"

The halmeoni smiles softly towards the enchanting male looking slightly away from her figure but still smiling widely, thinking that he is smiling towards the old lady.

"You too Taehyungie... Take care of yourself for your old mother hm? And don't go outside in night... I heard many crimes are committing now a days. Be careful bub "

"Yesh! Bye bye maa~"

And he was once again on his path. Letting his stick hit the ground before stepping forward towards his house path. He is familiar with every rute to his house, and all the important path he have to go for life.

Of course he would be, because Taehyung is blind from his birth.

After a walk of half an hour, Taehyung was finally standing in front of his house. He slowly pull his bag in front and took out the keys. Using his fingers to locate the hole, he slide the key inside and a beautiful smile appears on his face when the lock open.