𝐓𝐖𝐎

❛ 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 ? ❜  The voice asked, [y/n] stayed quiet due to being scared. At a glass round table sat a beautiful-looking woman but her beauty gladly hid her personality. The hot brunette chewed her gum with an open mouth and continued typing before looking up at the nervous youngster waiting for an answer.

" Can I help you Ma'am?" [y/n] let out a breath that she was holding in going to speak before the lady cut her off rudely again.

" You are a lady right?" The blonde tried to hide her horrendous giggles as she covered her caked face with her petite hand, [y/n] quickly snapped out of her trance and cleared her throat trying to look confident, but it was clear it was too late.

"I am, why?" [y/n] knew the answer to her question, it's not like her sex was questioned for the first time today,  she bit her lip as the tears circled the rim of her eye.

"Sorry it's just because of your si-" The tanned woman was cut off by a tall, muscular, pale man. He was someone of importance as the lady at the desk stood up and bowed, [y/n] got confused but also bowed wanting to show some respect to the man.

"Arisu-san, I'll take [y/n]-san from here." The man's voice held authority as the lady stayed quiet before nodding, the poor girl couldn't even think properly before she was dragged next to the man.

"Sorry about that [y/n]-san, Arisu-san is a pain in the ass sometimes." The black-haired man spoke. The girl kept quiet the whole time nodding her head now and then

"Sorry this must have been so awkard, My name is Tetsurō Kuroo! You can call me Kuroo-kun though" Kuroo cheered at the quiet girl.

She nodded her head at him before bowing at him, She then introduced herself and they had a talk about meeting her new boss "Mr Kozume". They soon reached two tall black doors with two bodyguards on each side of the door, the area smelt like lilies and fresh water, Kuroo gave a nod to the bodyguards as the doors opened, and the two walked through as Kuroo handed [y/n] her employee pass. They stopped in front of two medium-sized doors that were painted brown and had huge white pot plants outside.

"Go in [y/n]-chan! I'll make sure a nice warm bun is waiting for you in your office." Kuroo gave the poor girl a thumbs up before knocking a few times and leaving, she sighed as she fixed her black mini skirt with a plaid black and white rough material blazer, her hair was done in [whichever hairstyle you like] and her favorite black heels that made the clicking sound she loved.

"Come In." A deep but smooth voice called out, the plump girl slowly opened the door looking at the floor before closing the door with its cold handles and looking up at the voice that called her in.

Kenma looked up from his paperwork to see the most delicate, pretty woman standing in front of him, He put his pen down and laid back in his chair as his yellow eyes followed after the curvy woman making her way to a seat in front of him. The [ insert nationality ] girl cleared her throat before putting her bag on the floor and finally looking up at him and making eye contact with his gold eyes.

"I'm assuming you're [y/n]-san right?" The pale man questioned as he leaned forward his thin sharp hands forming into a fist supporting him as he leaned forward to get a better view of her.

"Yes I am, Mr Smith told me I would be transferred to your assistant today. Thank you for giving me the opportunity Mr Kozume" [y/n] spoke as she bowed her head as a sign of respect and thankfulness

Kenma was a bit surprised, she had such amazing manners although it would be nice to teach her some, for example: bending her over his desk. He quickly got out of his thoughts as he showed his million-dollar smile and waved his hand in a dismissing manner

'𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐊𝐨𝐳𝐮𝐦𝐞' He thought as he still smiled

" Oh Please [y/n]-san no need for the bowing, you've worked at this company for years. You have been taught good manners!"

'𝐈 𝐛𝐞𝐭 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞'

[y/n] was beaming with a smile as she bowed again before speaking

" Thank you! when do I start? "

R SPEAKS
I won't do these often but-
please vote and comment it makes me
happy when people do so :)