𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

❛𝐎𝐇, 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 !❜ Her roommate practically screamed at her, after telling her what happened that night all the details starting from the club everything, Hina couldn't believe her ears and was just so happy that her friend got a chance to be happy. It was well deserved.

"Don't call me dir-" Before [y/n] could answer the phone was taken by Kenma's huge hand, he was dripping on his assistant he didn't bother with a towel, 

"Well this dirty little girl will call you later, we've got swimming to do bye!" He hung up giving [y/n] his famous smile, he looked so handsome right now, his blonde-ish hair slicked back (from the water) his black shades covering his eyes, and of course his body, he stuck out his hand indicating to the girl, she laughed removing her peach towel and walking into the water rather quickly  as she didn't want anyone to see her body if Kenma asked her why she could just say that she needed to look after Akira, 

The small child played with his buckets as the water splashed his face and cheerful giggles were heard, [y/n] sat down in the water the liquid covering her fully black body-suit costume, Her [skin color/tone] hands found their way onto Akira's pale skin as she tickled the boy, Happy shrieks and screams could be heard from Kenma's side, he was taking off his shades when a rather thin hand grabbed his arm.

"What is a fine man like you, doing all by himself?" She purred her new york accent clear, she had a very sharp face structure and bleached blonde hair, her blue bikini exposed her done breasts

Kenma laughed a bit before slowly retreating, of course, the lady noticed so she moved a bit closer.

"Actually ma'am-" He got cut off by a seductive voice

"Emma, the name Emma" She winked, he smiled, and at this point, he was in the water

"Well Emma, I have a wife and child that are waiting for me in the water." His pink lips formed a tight smile, her wide smile dropped as she blushed becoming embarrassed.

"I apologize." She muttered before leaving the slender man alone.

He shrugged entering the pool, swimming towards his assistant and child who were happily playing together, He snuck up behind [y/n]  sneaking his arms around her full waist, and the [insert nationality] girl shrieked playfully as she felt him behind her. For hours they continued like this, having fun like a normal family.  

Giving [y/n] a closed smile Kenma closed the door to her room and caught up with Akira who was playing in the hall, The large towel dropped to the floor as the [insert skin tone/color] girl sighed instantly becoming hot, that was honestly the best time of her life, she hurried for her phone dialing the number that had given multiple miss calls.

"Hello?" The sound of people chatting and laughing was heard in the background

"Hey Hina, Sorry I couldn't talk to you earlier-"

"You were probably getting fucked into next season, it's ok" The friend spoke cheerfully

[y/n] rolled her eyes at her friend's choice of wording, "Actually, we were at the pool, a public one."

A loud 'oh' was heard before the TV paused and shuffling was heard, "That explains the swimming part."

"It was so much fun, Akira and I played all day I'm suprised how the water hasn't tired him out!"

"That kid has so much energy it's scary"

While this conversation was happening [y/n] was getting undressed and getting ready to hop in the shower, her chubby hands pulled out a clean fresh white towel from the cupboard,

"Hina, I have to go shower say hello  to Kuroo!" The two exchanged byes before she stepped in the shower the scent of strawberries overpowering the bathroom, The shower took longer than expected.

The sound of bare feet echoed around the room, as she soon changed into her grey shorts and white tank top her wet [hair type/style] lay on her back as she sat on her plump stomach scrolling through her phone, scrolling through her messages she was surprised to see one name pop up. It was her mother they haven't talked to in a long time.

For the next few minutes [y/n] spent her time laughing at her phone and talking to herself while conversating with, a knock was heard from her door,  she got up turning the burnt gold knob, she was met with Akira standing there with his spiderman Pj's on.

"Kira, did you come here alone?" 

Even though they were top floor it was still very dangerous for a small kid to be roaming around by himself, He nodded his black hair dropping around his chubby round face, she softly sighed grabbing the hotel slippers and locking her hotel room door, she grabbed the small child's hand as the walked to his room.

"Why are you here by yourself?" [y/n] softly asked, the walk to Kenma's room wasn't that far but they had a few obstacles.

"Papa was sleeping and I don't know how to turn the box off" He looked down sulking, they stopped for a bit [y/n] bending down to his level.

"Didn't Papa say that if you need his help to ask?"

The little boy nodded

"I'm glad you thought of me but that wasn't very safe" Akira nodded his head as they continued walking, as they were coming near to the turn before his room they bumped into Kenma.

His white wifebeater top was put on funny and his hair was all fuzzy, His face relaxed as he saw [y/n] holding the hand of his child, quickly he crouched down cradling his child in his arms, he looked around Akira for any scratches or anything.

"Kira, you scared me !" Kenma breathed out, Akira started sulking again he hated making his Papa worried but he didn't know how to turn the 'box' off and he also wanted a nap time 

"He came to my room, so I brought him back" [y/n] spoke watching the two reconnect

"I'm so sorry [y/n]-"

"It's alright, I'm quite tired though so I think I'll leave you here" She weakly smiled, Kenma nodded his head in understanding but Akira pulled her back

"No! [y/n]-san has to stay and have nap time with me and Dora" 

Kenma gave [y/n] a sad smile as she just chuckled walking into their room and already seeing the small tent made in the corner near the balcony.

The two played for a while with the toys until the silence was heard, Kenma was working while they were playing, the only thing he had been doing was sleeping, eating, and swimming and he was getting fed well he couldn't deny.

He walked back to the main lobby to hear soft snores coming from the fort, he walked past and peeked inside to see Akira cuddling up to [y/n] with Dora in between them and one of Akira's hands tangled in [y/n]'s hair, he laughed putting [y/n] in a more comfortable position before giving them each a kiss on the cheek 'goodnight'.