𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

❛𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐔𝐍 𝐈𝐒 𝐘𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐘!❜ She cheered as the chocolate bun melted in her mouth, it was still hot as [y/n] almost ran to her office after she met with Mr Kozume. The meeting had gone well as the man had explained everything to her, where her office would be and her duties as his assistant. When she walked in she was greeted with a white interior of the room and her belongings neatly on her desk, She walked around touching the fresh green plants and looking at the city from her glass window view.

She walked closer to her desk as she saw a little note on the gray-toned desk, It read.

"𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒 𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐎 𝐌𝐔𝐂𝐇 ;) 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐁𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐂𝐇 𝐀 𝐒𝐍𝐎𝐁 𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐈𝐓 -𝐌𝐑 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐇"

She rolled her [insert eye color] eyes as she grabbed the piece of paper before throwing it in the tin bin. After she ate her bun and wiped off the excess, she hummed before placing her chubby hands under her round face and scanning her eyes past photos. There was a baby picture of her in the mud with a little blue bucket hat and her [insert skin color/tone] mother holding her in a big squeeze, [y/n]'s mom was a single mom, It was hard for her but she always told [y/n] it was worth it. Unlike [y/n], Her mother got pregnant at 16 and was kicked out but luckily found shelter at a friend's house and when she got back on her feet she moved to Japan and started a new life.

[y/n] moved over to the other photos as she smiled touching the frame before the small intercom at her desk buzzed. She jumped pressing the little button before hearing her boss speak to her in a less friendly voice.

"[y/n], Bring me a large coffee it must be decaf." He paused for a second

"Sam will accompany you to reception where a dark-skinned man will be waiting there, You'll accompany him to my office and introduce yourself, yeah?"

[y/n] nodded her head forgetting this wasn't a face-to-face conversation like last time

"Use your words [y/n], I can't see you." After hearing that she quickly raced to press the other button before responding

"Yes Mr Kozume, I'll be back with your coffee and the man in 10 mintues tops!"

She pulled down the soft material covering her legs and walked to the coffee shop on the level below, The bodyguard Sam was following her but keeping his distance. He was a tall buff man with a clean ginger haircut and freshly shaven face.

They walked to the small coffee stand as the cashier waved at the girl

"[y/n]-san ! what can I get for you today? Is it the usual for Mr Smith?" The eager teenage boy asked as he was about to type in the order

"Uh not quite Izuku-chan, I work for Mr Kozume now." She explained, the boy's face dropped before he smiled again making the coffee even faster than he was before

"Izuku-chan! The coffee needs to be" Before she could finish she got cut off again.

"I know it's a Large Decaf coffee!" The boy beamed, and [y/n] smiled before congratulating the boy.

The new assistant paid before carefully making her way to the reception, as she approached she saw the man her boss had described.

"Sorry, sir are you here to see Mr Kozume?" She put on her best assistant voice as the man nodded, he had a well-sculpted face structure, He nodded before standing up, and immediately [y/n] found him a little bit less attractive. He was shorter than her.

They walked past the guards before the youngster knocked on her boss's door hearing a come in the [insert height] woman opened the door letting the man in and following after him.

"[y/n]-san, you may leave," Mr. Kozume said as the girl nodded before closing the door, Her office was right around the corner from her boss's office so she didn't have to walk that far. She opened the glass door to be met with a surprise sitting at her desk.

"Kuroo-Kun?" The confused female asked as she sat opposite him

"How did it go?" He asked like an excited little puppy

[y/n] was good at picking up on people's habits and she picked up on Kuroo's, it was so in her face she couldn't ignore it. Kuroo was someone who got attached more easily and was care-free, He acted as if he had no responsibilities but when the time is right he knows when to be serious

His best friend on the other hand had a resting face, a scary one. Kuroo always laughed at him though because he has probably seen his more caring and kind side when he was with his child.

"It went well, he does have a scary face though" [y/n] laughed as she sat back in her chair, They continued talking for a while until [y/n] received a call from her mother 

"Hold on Kuroo-kun, I have to take this" The round girl stood up and walked into the hallway with her phone by her ear

"My Little [insert childhood nickname], You never have time for your mama!" The Middle-aged woman sang

[y/n] rolled her eyes at her mother's dramatic entrance 

"More like you, You're making dresses for celebs every day" 

"I know, but I thought I should call you just to make your day better" 

The girl smiled at her mother, she always did make her day better

"Hina-chan wants to see you"

"And you don't?"

"Don't be ridiculous mama, of course I just have to find time-" She trailed off

The sound of materials moving around the other side of the phone stopped.

"Why? I thought Mr Smith gives you lots of time" The mother said confused 

"Well..."

"Well what [y/n]?" Her voice was now stern, [y/n] hadn't heard her mother speak like this for a long time.

"I now work for Mr Kozume, like the owner of the Building" [y/n] bit her lip waiting for her mother's reactions 

"You children! don't you ever scare me like that again, I thought you lost your job [y/n]." 

The female laughed at her mother's assumption

"I would have answered the phone crying ma" [y/n] said truthfully

They continued talking until [y/n] was sent more paperwork by the visuals department, and soon it was time to go home to a home-cooked meal.