𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐑 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐃, the plump girl quickly put a towel over her body, but unfortunately, the hotel towels were too small for her. She internally groaned as her boss walked in with his fresh clean suit on.

"Mr Kozume?" She smiled gripping the back of the towel with so much trust

"Oh sorry [y/n]-san-"

"It's okay you can come in" Her patience with this towel was running low.

The tall man walked back in again, his hair was styled classical and he had multiple rings on his fingers, The duo was invited to a party by one of the companies who owned the club near the hotel.

"I just wanted to see if you were ready" He spoke smirking as the girl got visibly flustered,
without thinking she quickly rushed towards her boss and pushed him out in a nice manner and just as she closed the door the towel fell.
"I'll be 5 minutes!" she apologized.

Her hair was styled in a [insert hairstyle] which complimented her [insert hair type], her dress was a sparkly black mid-thigh dress, it had a small slit and the v of the dress was quite low, of course, she had her favorite [insert any stilettos].

She walked out of the room, her hips naturally swaying, her posture was absolutely amazing as she strutted towards her boss. His facial expression widened as he quickly pulled it off with a smirk.

"I will say all that time was worth it", The rounder girl blushed as she felt her body get hot from the compliment, they walked towards the black limo as the built man opened the door for his date. The silence was comfortable as the music softly played, she turned towards her boss.

"How long will we be there?" She asked fiddling with the hem of her dress, 

"About 2 hours, don't worry we won't stay that long." He confirmed, They sat in silence for the rest of the ride until they reached a huge building with many flashing lights, they heard screams and saw flashes from inside the limo, Kenma turned back to the [insert skin tone/color] girl as she gave a smile to him.

"Are you going to be okay?" He asked as his brows furrowed, the last time there was a huge crowd [y/n] had gotten a bit overwhelmed, The beautiful girl gave a nod to her boss in confirmation that she would be okay.

The duo exited the car as screams and cheers were heard everywhere around them, They stopped for a few photos with the paparazzi, and they walked into the venue the smell of alcohol and sweat mixing together, The two walked over to the VIP room and knocked on the door before hearing a 'come in'. They were met with a bunch of men and women talking with drinks on the couch and a few ladies sitting at the bar, [y/n] assumed they were the other assistants.

"I'll go join them Mr Kozume" [y/n] dismissed herself after bowing and walking towards the group of ladies, the assistant had known a few of them from previous events, her favorite was Mr Fudo's assistant. She had sun-kissed skin and had a body type similar to [y/n]'s. She was a bubbly, happy lady, and [y/n] knew she would never get bored with her.

"[y/n], my darling you look wonderful tonight!" Anita exclaimed as she walked over to hug the plump girl, the assistant exchanged 'hello's with others before all the assistants wanted to go out onto the dance floor.

𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐃 𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें