𝐒𝐈𝐗

𝐀 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐒 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐑, The chubby yet slim girl stood on the doorstep with a huge white suitcase, her [hair type] was put in [hairstyle] accompanied by a pretty white hair band.

she dressed in a black skirt with brown stockings and her favorite heels, she wore a clean pressed white shirt with a brown cardigan, and she took out her phone with her clear painted nails. Kenma had already washed and gotten dressed, but his mind was still asleep. He groaned going to open the door his eyes opened as he saw his beautiful assistant.

Every day he was tempted by her beauty. The assistant's mouth closed as she gave a tight-lipped smile, her boss was looking really attractive. He still had a bedhead but was already dressed in his suit (without the jacket) and socks. His slender hands waved her over as she walked into the house taking off her shoes and walking with him to the kitchen.

[y/n] had been here before multiple times, sometimes to help Kenma with work or making two Bentos, he never told [y/n] who the other one was for but she already knew she was a smart girl. She sat down on the soft wooden chair waiting for her boss as this was a usual routine, Soon she was met with a black cup of coffee

"To make up for you coming here so early"

The tall male explained sitting down on one of the chairs himself, [y/n] straightened her posture as she drank the dark coffee, He knew it was her favorite.

"I called you here so early because,"

He paused, The assistant knew where this was going. She wasn't scared or anything but she suspected that something would happen with his child because Kuroo might have spilled a little bit.

"I have a son"

He poured out, but he was looking down as if he was embarrassed or ashamed. [y/n] cleared her throat setting her coffee down on the glossy table.

"Not to be rude Mr Kozume but, I already knew"

She cringed as those words passed her mouth, her boss's head quickly whipped towards the [insert skin tone/color] girl, who moved back getting a little startled by him.

"How? Did someone at the office tell you?"

He pressed slowly leaning closer to [y/n] without realizing it. [y/n] was frozen, listening to the words coming out of his mouth. Just as she was about to answer a tired small boy popped out from the corner, his eyes still closed as he yawned shuffling his feet. The cornered girl's eyes widened, it was still a surprise to see the child in person.

"Papa" The boy whined out, Kenma turned his head towards the boy as he was still in an awkward position with his assistant, His slim built thigh was in between her plump ones and his arms were on either side of the chair.

Kenma hastily got off the chair and crouched down to Akira, from [y/n]'s view she saw her boss comfort his child and whisper a few things before he stood up guiding his son to his room, He came back with a stern face and sat back in his chair acting as nothing happened.

"Well, It's on some articles and I believe almost everyone knows you have a child, ever since you joined the company." She reported to her boss, He bit his lip before speaking again.

"I have a ... a friend of mine-" Mr Kozume spoke

[y/n] was slowly nodding her head to every word.

"Nevermind, the reason I called you is because Akira will be coming with us" He darted his eyes towards the plump girl's [insert eye color] eyes, and the girl nodded.

"I don't mind, I love children! " She exclaimed as she sensed the air was tense so why not lift the mood, she wasn't lying about loving kids though. Her boss visibly relaxed as he sighed before placing his hands on his knees.

"Thank you so much [y/n]-san for coming here so early, you can relax on the couch or something" He explained getting up to get Akira's bath ready as it was almost time for him to wake up.

"I'll just get my bags-"

"Let me get them, it's the best I can do"

The girl nodded, her boss took the huge suitcase pulling it with force into the living room. But what he didn't notice was that there was a hook on the suitcase, as he walked past [y/n] her [insert perfume] filled his nostrils. "Oh-!" She exclaimed as she was pulled down by the suitcase, and what made it even worse was that Kenma was at the bottom, The flustered girl closed her eyes trying to process what was happening but it was all too fast.

She landed right on top of him, and as soon as she did her eyes opened before she pulled her upper body up, her lower half straddling him, He too was shocked as he didn't even know what happened. The chubby girl brought her hands up to her mouth, tears welling in the rim of her eyes.

"Mr Kozume! I'm so sorry, Oh my God" She rambled, still she didn't get off her boss and he was starting to get flustered. "I must have been so heavy!" She apologized as she bowed her head continuously, The blonde man had enough of her rambling and mumbling bad stuff about herself. His strong pale arms bent as he pulled his upper body up while lifting [y/n] off his lap, on cue she stood up faster realizing she was sitting on her boss's lap. She smoothed out her skirt as Kenma made his way towards her, cornering her in the middle of the walls.

"You sure love sitting on my lap" He commented as his strong cologne hit her nose, the height difference was there.

"I am so sorry I must have crushed you, are you oka-"

"Oh please, I was alright but what you need to stop doing to bad mouthing yourself" He sternly said as the shorter girl nodded gulping

He brought his mouth to the corner of [y/n]'s neck, his breath fanned her as she got even more flustered

"I might have you bent over that desk sooner than I thought [y/n], you are quite the risk taker" He commented.

He stared at his assistant for a while before leaving into the hallway, After he moved around the other corner she finally took a deep breath, sitting on the couch fanning her face as she opened her phone ready to tell Hina all about it.

𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄

[y/n]
you won't believe
what happened!

                                                                                                                                                                              𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝