𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐃 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐋𝐘, he gripped the older man's hand. They entered the fancy airport as Some cameras and reporters were crowing the three people. Soon enough they reached the private jet and climbed on, as they entered [y/n] gasped as she saw the beautiful material of the plane and how much space it had.

"So much space!" she awed over the seats as she sat down opposite Akira, when they made eye contact Akira turned red and hid his face behind his chubby hands.

"Oh, Akira is shy!" the assistant cooed, Kenma chuckled as he walked up to the front going to talk to the pilot, when he walked back he saw that Akira was talking with [y/n] while playing with her fingers, "And Papa told me that the thumb is so imporant!" he exclaimed, the chubby woman laughed before smiling at the little boy.

"Come on you have to sit back in your seat" She announced placing him back in the seat opposite her and buckling his seatbelt.

The boss walked up sitting right next to Akira, He brushed the boy's hair as he slowly closed his eyes, The plane lifted into the air as the sight of blue came into their view. The clouds were beautifully aligned all together in the sky, they looked so soft that you could imagine the softness through your fingers.

A few hours later [y/n] could tell they passed the international date line as she began to slouch, Her boss on the other hand was wide awake, maybe because he was used to it. She yawned as she took off her cardigan placing it on the seat next to her making a small pillow to lay on, after a few she was fast asleep.

Kenma groaned as he heard Kuroo speak on the phone,

"And now fluffly is in hospital." Kuroo said as he was telling Kenma a story about how his dog landed up in hospital.

"This is why you don't sleep with the dog!" Kenma exclaimed grabbing a packet that had avocado toast in it.

Kuroo groaned, "well [y/n] and Akira won't be happy to hear about this"

The 6,2ft man stopped in his tracks. "What about [y/n]?" He looked back to see his assistant sleeping with her neck in an uncomfortable place, Akira on the other hand was fine. Kenma cringed as he walked to the back of the plane grabbing two pillows and two blankets still on the phone.

"She won't be happy to know about fluffy..." Kuroo trailed off

"How does she know about him?" Kenma tested

"She's come to my house a few times"

"Alone?"

"Sometimes, or maybe with that sexy roommate of hers."

Kenma bit his lip before sighing an ok, he lifted up [y/n]'s head to place the pillow underneath her head.

"What is with all the shuffling-"

And just as the [insert hair color] girl's head touched the pillow, she moaned. Not loud but she moaned, I mean the pillow was silk and as soft as the clouds she was imagining sitting on.

"Oh My God Kenma, Akira is on the plane for godness sake!" Kuroo scolded his friend, He was still shocked as he listened to Kuroo shouting at him.

" I didn't do anything she's asleep, I just put a pillow under her head!" Kenma explained as he moved away from the two sleeping bodies

"Is it that silk pillow?" Kenma furrowed his brows answering back

"Duh! If I was [y/n] I would moan too, those pillows are soft like a babies ass bro"

After another hour of conversating with Kuroo, the blonde-haired male sat down waiting for his eyes to close shut.

˚  ·        

                                                                                        * ˚ ✦

When [y/n] woke up she was in a huge hotel room with a warm fuzzy brown blanket, as much as she wanted to go back to bed she had to find her boss, it was still her duty to be his assistant.

She placed some slippers on that the hotel provided, she walked out seeing as they were on the 5th floor, she walked a bit some more looking down at the reception, she bumped into a hard chest.

"I am so sorry!" She exclaimed bowing towards the brunette stranger, The man smiled looking the woman up and down, his American accent shining on her.

"It's fine, I mean getting bumped into by a beautiful woman makes my day" [y/n] visibly cringed as the words escaped the man's mouth, before she could retort back a door opened.

"[y/n]?" A blonde head popped out, Kenma was way taller than this strange man

"Oh Sorry, Honey! I was looking for you." She excused herself from the stranger before roughly pushing her boss into his room and shutting the door, when she opened her eyes and finally started breathing right, her forehead was touching with her boss's as her hands were gripping his black tie.

"I am so sorry for that" she whispered in case Akira was still sleeping, Kenma looked back to see Akira still fast asleep, and he gave a nod back to [y/n] to show that he is still asleep.

"This random man just started talking nonsense, but you came so thank you" She bowed to her boss when her head came up from bowing her boss pushed his lips against her neck.

Immediately her mouth opened for a huge gasp, she had never felt this way before if this is how he is out of bed just imagine...

He continued doing this for a bit, [y/n] bit her lip the whole time trying to compress her moans. When he came up from her neck he licked his lips and looked [y/n] in her eyes.

"You smell nice," The woman under him blushed as she got flustered "I'm only 2 doors away, so if something like that happens again just shout " He winked, To make the situation even more heated Kenma's shirt wasn't fully buttoned after he walked into the bathroom the [insert skin tone/color] girl fanned her face.

Quickly she opened the door running back to her room, She closed her hotel door before plopping onto her bed, she sighed undoing her [insert hair style] and undoing her bra from underneath her shirt.

"What a day" She moaned touching her neck as she still felt the warmth of her boss lingering.