𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

❛𝐈 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔, 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓. ❜ The tall male explained as the duo stood inside the hotel reception as it was late at night and they didn't want to cause trouble.

"I wasn't told about any of this when I applied" The shorter girl fired back, Kenma jerked his head back at her response

"I don't like the way you're speaking to me" Kenma warned, [y/n] was the worst drunk to be around, she wasn't drunk but she was highly tipsy her boss had learned the hard way she was the bad type of drunk. The chubby girl rolled her eyes turning to walk up the grand stairs that lead to the elevator.

"For fucks sake [y/n], I did it to protect you!" He yelled out, he didn't care if the whole hotel heard him, he paid for this shit.

"Protect me from what? You couldn't tell me as your assistant what my real job was!" She emphasized the word real, Kenma harshly scoffed as he started walking up the stairs to catch up to her.

The sound of the girl's shoes was irritating her so she halted only halfway up and took her heels off, walking very slowly up the stairs at this point she had forgotten that she was angry at her boss, His black and brownish hair came into her view, He smiled at her not forgetting about her mood swings.

"Can I carry you?" He asked sweetly, slowly batting his eyelashes, The [insert hair color] girl threw her head back a bunch of slurred laughs coming out.

"I'm too big for that, stop playing with me Kenma" [y/n] quickly slapped her hand over her mouth regretting using her boss's first name without his permission.

Before she could say something, Kenma walked towards her sliding his thin arm around her waist.

"You used my first name without my persmission [y/n]" He spoke lowly, she nodded her head gulping as she looked her boss straight in the face.

"Use your words doll" He trailed off, [y/n] felt his fresh breath glide as she gazed up into his golden eyes, Kenma was even feeling a bit brave himself and gripped [y/n]'s chin with his hand that hand multiple expensive rings.

"Yes I did" The woman replied, never in her life had she felt this scared, but the alcohol was making her forget that and she was turned on.

"You know what happens to bad girls [y/n]?" He questioned, their lips barely touching

"No" Her response was barely a whisper

‗ ❍

The small boy opened his eyes feeling the space next to him, immediately he panicked it was empty but then he felt a familiar hand snake around him.

"Papa" he whimpered, his father pulled him back into his warm chest and soothed the boy,
"What's wrong Kira?"  The older male pouted to his son, it was now 10 AM. Akira had been sleeping since yesterday and honestly, the little boy needed it if he was going to run around this "holiday"

"Couldn't fin' (find) you" He answered shuggling more into his father, They sat there for a while the scent of his father's strong cologne engulfing his nostrils.

After a few minutes, there was a soft knock at the door, Kenma suspecting it was [y/n], yelled come in, The door closed again before the sound of cotton slippers sliding across the floor, The older male looked up giving the chubby girl a warm smile, She waved her [insert skin color/tone] hand as the little boy perked his head up as the assistant walked up to the huge bed.

"[y/n]-san!" The little boy exclaimed, he jumped off the bed as his little legs carried him to where the [insert nationality] woman was standing, Since he was way shorter than the woman his hands only came up to her bum, and his face was right at the bottom of her tummy, [y/n] blushed to feel embarrassed about her stomach almost gulping the boy up.

She tried sucking in her tummy but her muscles got tired but she kept on repeating, Akira was hugging [y/n] for a long time until Kenma could see she was getting a bit uncomfortable.

"Kira, leave [y/n]-san alone now," His father said as he patted the empty spot next to him, The little boy smiled up and the tall girl before motioning with his  small hand that she must bend down, The [insert hair color] girl bent down with a soft smile on her face,

"Papa told me it's ok to have a bear belly! See I have one too!" The boy said too loudly, Kenma smiled as he saw his little boy lift up his red shirt and point to his tummy.

"You're is cute Akira," The chubby female said as she was now the same level as him because she was bending down, after their short conversation [y/n] stood up with Akira holding her hand.

"I wanted to ask if you wanted to go to breakfast?" The shy girl asked, Kenma looked up at her smirking as he gazed upon her features, the way the dimples around her lips grew bigger when she smiled, he loved it.

"Sure, let me just put on a shirt" The [insert hair color] girl just stood there still processing what he said, she felt herself getting hot as she turned away to the door in embarrassment. Her legs aching quite a bit.

"Sorry! I'll be outside" She spoke rushing with the small child telling him about all the coloring books she bought.

The blonde man chuckled whispering to himself,
"It's not like you haven't seen me  without one before"

The sound of door 245 opened and the boss stepped out, he wore a clean cream white shirt with black pants and his more casual dress shoes, [y/n] on the other hand was dressed in one of his looser shirts and her own black skirt with some sandals, Kira was dressed in a red top with brown pants and some flops. They looked like a happy family

As they walked to breakfast, Akira decided he was going to hold both their hands, he was in the middle while they were on the sides, The plump woman turned to her more slender boss before talking
"At breakfast I want you to tell me about the real corporation" Her voice was stern as she voiced her request, Kenma just gave his stupid smirk and nodded his head again.

"What room number are you?" The very tall receptionist asked, Kenma showed the key number and pointed to the three of them.

"Sorry the system only says there is two people in that room, I'm guessing it's you and your son?" This woman was testing the waters and she knew it, she gave [y/n] a sarcastic sad face before turning back to Kenma.

"My Wife decided to come to breakfast today make a plan." He returned the same energy back, The woman grew red with embarrassment as she nodded walking away to find her manager

"Wife?" The female under him questioned
"I thought I made it clear last night" He answered back
The shorter girl hit the back of his arm growing hot, she whispered a small 'stop that' before the receptionist came back to the manager, as soon as the manager looked up he immediately whispered harshly to the female
"I apologize Mr and Mrs Kozume for the inconvenience, follow me this way" He spoke embarrassed that his employee couldn't even tell it was Kenma Kozume and his Wife?