𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

❛𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐑𝐀! 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑!❜ The single father called as he mixed the spiced vegetables in the frying pot, Little feet were heard coming down the stairs and a little dirty blonde-headed boy jumped up and down behind his father making his hands into fists and then opening them again. The single dad shook his head as he gladly picked up his 5-year-old

"Kira, you are getting too old for Papa to carry you my boy" Kenma joked as he groaned placing the small boy on his hip, It's been like this for a while. Akira and Kenma. Even though Kenma had to play the role of being a mother and father, Akira didn't mind although as he grew older he was starting to want to ask questions.

"But Papa! Kira was to be carried all the time, even when I'm a big boy" The youngster exclaimed clinging onto his father more, The shirtless Dilf smiled as he continued cooking.

After Kenma got his girlfriend pregnant she didn't want the child to look after, but she wanted to have the experience of giving birth. This left Kenma in a devastated place as he was in his second year of college and now he had to look after a baby. Not even a child, a mother fucking baby.

For the first few years of Akira's life, Kenma's mother looked after him and taught Kenma how to cook good nutritious meals for a child and how to behave around him, After Akira turned 4 Kenma took him into his own hands as he was getting older now.

Kenma being the official CEO of Kozume Cooperations didn't have lots of time for his son but Kuroo did look after him sometimes but the nanny Tracy looked after him when both were busy.

It was a Friday and both boys had finished what they were doing, after finishing some numbers homework together Akira went to play with Lego while his father cooked. Dinner was spiced veggies and mac and cheese. Akira's favorite.

After the food was cooked they sat down at the table together, and the strong smell of butter and cheese surrounded the room. Akira was always told to never touch the dinner table (probably because it was glass) but the boy always abided by his father's rules, he adored him.

"Papa, I can count to ten!" the little boy bounced in his chair as his father ruffled his long hair

"Oh really?" Kenma gasped with a bit of enthusiasm to make the boy even more excited

"Mmh, Uncle Kuroo brought me a milkshake!" Kenma groaned as he knew he would have to stay up extra late to wait for him to fall asleep.

After cleaning up the table the two boys walked to the cream living and sat down on the soft couch, Kenma loved little moments like these with his son watching movies and just bonding with him in general.

The thin adult sat down as the little boy pulled the cream blanket over him and his father.

"What do you want to watch buddy?" The young father asked as he grabbed the remote pointing it to the huge TV on the wall

"Moana!" He screamed, Kenma raised Akira well. He never taught him stereotypes like 'boys don't cry' because Kenma knew he cried 'Boys don't like pink! that's for girls' Kenma's mother had always told him that he had a more feminine look because of his facial structure and eyes and hair. Akira caught onto those genetics and looks just like his father.

30 minutes into the movie Akira was fast asleep on the couch, Kenma cooed at his son laying a kiss on his forehead before slowly going to grab his laptop, He opened the MacBook and pressed the email icon. Soon enough emails were coming in like flies, The man ran a hand over his face before clicking on his more recent ones and would make sure to ask [y/n] to check the others on Monday.

𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐋!

Sent:𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝟏𝟕:𝟎𝟎𝐏𝐌

From:𝐓𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐈@𝐆𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐋.𝐂𝐎𝐌

Dear Mr Kozume,

I heard from my assistant that you would like to upgrade one of my companies under yours, I would gladly agree to this but. I would like to discuss this over dinner with you, as I simply cannot accept without knowing your intentions. Please do feel free to bring your assistant as I will bring mine, Does Friday the 20th sound good?

Kind Regards

Touya Todoroki.

Kenma replied to Touya before grabbing his phone and pressing the numbers to [y/n]'s number, he bit his lip thinking if he should call it was 9 at night hopefully she won't mind?

"Mr Kozume?" the girl asked as the sound of sheets was heard

" I have a meeting next week at 5, and i would like you to accompany me as you need to take notes"

it was silent for a minute before speaking again

"Sure Mr Kozume, see you monday"

R SPEAKS
thank you so much
for voting and commenting!