I love

"Ok, see you later Jules!" I waved, "bye Jules!" Tom added

"Ok, see you later Jules!" I waved, "bye Jules!" Tom added. He waited for me to finish shift today so we could walk together. It'd been a while.

"I want to visit her on our anniversary." I glanced up at the glossy eyed man who'd already taken his glasses off due to them steaming up. "Ok. Then we will visit her on your anniversary." I assured, Tom sent me a closed lipped smile as he peered down at me. "Don't be silly, I'll get the bus." Tom didn't drive because of his sight taking a huge downfall a few years ago. "Nonsense!" I pointed my finger, "we will drive there listening to 'cry to me' by Solomon Burke on repeat!" That was their song for as long as Tom could remember. He let a single tear fall down his stubbly cheek. "Thank you Reese."

Eventually Tom and I went our separate ways.

I arrived home and began cosying the house up. I popped the heating on, lit some candles and changed into my lounge clothes. I turned the tv on, keeping the volume low and then made my way to the kitchen to make some lunch. It was one in the afternoon here, meaning it was five in the morning in LA where Billie is. Due to the time difference, and her fucked up sleeping pattern I usually text before I call her, just incase she's managed to get some sleep.

____________________________________

iMessage
Billie💚

Hey, call me if ur up I'm home now <3

____________________________________

I decided I wanted to make a veggie burger, so I began prepping. I had to learn to cook for myself from young, I'd like to say I've become quite the chef over the years.

About half way through cooking my phone rang, I didn't hesitate to answer. "Hey there." I propped the phone up on the windowsill as lunch was in full swing at this point. "Hi baby."

Billie dozed off back to sleep, after all it was only five thirty in the morning there. I finished up in the kitchen and took myself and my food to the living room. I rarely use the dining table, unless Billie and I are eating together over face time. I know it's a bad habit but the sofa is so much comfier.

I put friends on the tv quietly, although I spent more time watching my girl sleeping peacefully than I did my show.

An hour later I was cuddled up by myself on the sofa, fully focused on the 'pivot' scene when Billie finally woke up, "morning you." I smiled down at my screen, "morning. How did you sleep?" She stretched out her arms, letting out a slight groan. Fuck me. "I slept gooood." She emphasised, a cocky smile on her face.

"It looked like a good sleep to be fair." She raised her brows at me, "you been watchin' me sleep?" I nodded with no shame. "Duh."

"What we doing today pretty?" Billie questioned excitedly, "fuck all." I paused, "we're doing fuck all." Billie agreed. It'd been a minute since we spent all day at home together, no responsibility, just our phones and each other.