He's never late

I felt like I was walking through that house for hours, it was a jungle of strangers and I was looking for a specific one

I felt like I was walking through that house for hours, it was a jungle of strangers and I was looking for a specific one. "Reese, what happened?" Ryan grabbed my arm in an attempt to stop me, but I was having none of it. "Get the fuck off me." Ryan's eyes widened in shock.

"Reese calm down!" He yelled sternly but his tone of voice didn't faze me. "Seriously Ryan, get off me." I shrugged harshly causing him to lose his grip.

Ryan quickly moved out of my way. I don't think he's ever seen me like that, it definitely threw him.

I noticed her long blonde hair. She was stood in a small gathering of people laughing like she didn't have a care in the world. Earlier the groups intimidated me, but now I pushed them aside and broke up the wall of bodies that were blocking me from her.

"Are we talking here, or outside?" I stared directly at her, the harshness in my voice scaring even me. I could hear the others around me chatter amongst themselves as they tried to figure out what was going on.

She jumped a little, clearly startled. Kylie then laughed in my face, "excuse me?"

"You heard." I kept my expression still. I wasn't here to play games, the earlier four double vodka lemonades and tequila shot made sure of that.

"Anything you want to say, you can say here." Cockiness lingered throughout her voice which only rattled my cage more. Ria was right, she's a bitch.

I now let out an accidental giggle as I looked at the growing crowd, "are you sure about that?"

Kylie nodded, she was hesitant, but too proud to want to do this in private.

"You're a fucking embarrassment. She told you she had a girlfriend, showed no interest in you, and you still tried." I couldn't help but laugh at how pathetic she was.

"You ran away when I first came back from the bathroom, then you ran away when I found you latching onto her like a fucking leech, and now you won't even come outside to talk to me." I over exaggerated another laugh, "are you too pussy to say it to my face or something?"

The group let out a mixture of laughs and gasps. Kylie kept quiet, you could almost see the coat of arrogance she'd been wearing drop to the ground.

"You had no problem talking about me all night, so why can't you talk to me?" I spat impatiently.

"I..." she turned bright red, her eyes welled up. Here come the crocodile tears.

I shook my head in irritation, "you don't get to cry. You didn't get shit on."

Kylie still had no words to say. At this point someone had shut the music off and the entire party had fallen silent.

"Just little bit of advise..." I slowly softened my voice back to its usual state.