Verse: Title

✁- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Infinity exists between seconds.

Because as evening peaks it's water coloured skies and the city bustles mellow into lower tides, did you find yourself completely lost as the world around you blurs.

Nothing seemed to change at first, as time speeds up again as you continue walking. You were too busy to notice the street signs changing names, or the flowers of the nearby booth dying into different shades.

It is only when you step home, waiting to be greeted by the comfortable warmth of your bed— do you notice where things have gone wrong.

I was just a small blip - a small millisecond for you to realize everything was different.

This wasn't your home, this wasn't where you and your fiancé lived.

"Hey, how has your day bee— wh— are you okay?"

Dread blooms in your lungs like flowers, it's deadly scent suffocating you; seizing your ability to breathe as you realize who was there to greet you.

Seokmin walks from the kitchen, putting your hands on your shoulders as you try your best to comprehend that the ring on his hand was supposed to be Woozi's.

✁- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hi! This is a very short story, and not all of the ideas I've conceptualised will make sense immediately, but I hope you'll be patient since ill will be posting this all at once with an explanation at the end, so stay tuned 💫🍃

If you take some time to read, thank you, ily 🤧