Verse: 3

"We aren't over yet,
Desperately holding onto whatever was left,
You, who let go of me, even as I refused."

✁- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Maybe it was time to realize what made you two separate. 

"Woozi, can we talk, please?" You stand in his office, feeling your pleading voice crack. Woozi looked exhausted, cans of coffee and basket change of clothes showing how he hasn't take the hour to take care of himself. 

"Mhm." Was all he responded with, and something inside you withers at the dry response. 

"Do you know what day it is?" You ask, and his silence was enough of an answer. 

"..."

"Can you at least reply to me?"

"Mhm."

"... Then, don't you have any excuse for canceling plans again?"

You didn't mean to sound upset. You didn't mean to sound desperate. But you can feel your edges beginning to spill over, overflowing as your mind muddles. 

"Isn't it obvious enough? I'm busy."

"You're always busy." The words were harsher than intended when they escape your lips. 

"I thought you understood that."

"And I thought you cared about me." 

"..."

"You never pick up your phone to call me, you brush me away when I come visit you, you don't notice how lonely mealtimes without you are, and you don't know how much I wish you can just spare ten minutes of your day to check up on me, just how I do to you. You never thought about how I miss you all the time-- you never cared about how I lay down in bed at night, wishing you were here beside me."

"..."

"Woozi, please, I know how important this is to you-- but if things go on, you'll lose sight of everything."

"..."

"Are you seriously not going to say anything?"

"Look, I'm... sorry, but I don't know how to fix this."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I actually have severe doubts people are actually going to read this, but atleast it's a place to dump my trashfires wooooo