dodging my girlfriend's kisses prank

You put Karina's bags on the floor before taking her by the hand to lead her upstairs to your shared bedroom.

She squeezed your hand a couple of times as you walked down the hallway, causing your heart to flutter.

It's been so long since you last saw her. You've been counting down the days since she and the girls left for tour.

They dragged on and on, leaving you with excitement and anticipation for this day to come.

You're so happy that, since she got off the plane and ran into your arms in the airport, your smile hasn't fallen.

And neither has hers.

She hovered over you as soon as you laid in bed.

Her eyes were sparkling, a little gleam inside them.

She leaned in, desperate for a sweet kiss from your lips after all this time.

But as she closed her eyes and leaned in, excited to feel your sweet lips against hers.

But instead of feeling the brush of your lips, she felt her lips touch your cheek instead.

She opened her eyes and stared at you in confusion.

"What is it, baby?" You asked as she stared at you with her eyebrows furrowed and a frown on her face.

"You moved before I could kiss you."

"Oh, I'm sorry." You said and she shook her head before leaning in again.

She let out a soft sigh, expecting to kiss your lips at last.

But, again, you moved your head and this time her lips touched your chin.

"Stop it, just let me kiss you." She whined as she pouted her lips, causing you to giggle.

She leaned in again and again, desperately wanting to feel your lips move in perfect sync with hers.

But each time, you'd dodge her kisses.

Her lips touched your temple, your forehead, the corners of your lips, your chin, and below your lips.

She groaned and cupped your cheeks in her hand.

"Stop it!" She whined.

"I'm just messing with you, Karina. It's just a prank."

She rolled her eyes and pushed her lips passionately against yours, causing you to melt.

She pulled away slowly, her lips stating so close to yours that her breath fanned against your lips.

She was smirking at you as you whined. Now that the prank was done and over with and you felt her lips on yours again, you didn't want her to pull away.

You puckered your lips to try to kiss her, but she kept moving around, giving you a taste of your own medicine.

"Stop it, Karina."

"Oh? That's not so nice, is it?"

You rolled your eyes and tried to pull her closer by pushing your hand on her neck.

You wanted to kiss her again and again but she kept dodging every kiss you tried to give her.

"What do you want?"

"Just kiss me already!"

She grinned and leaned in, finally giving you the kiss you've been wanting.

"I'm sorry. I love you." You said against her lips, only pulling away to let out a giggle as she rolled over to have you hover over her.

"I love you more. Now, keep kissing me." She smiled and deepened the sweet kiss as you brushed your lips against hers once more.