she doesn't know you're sick and argues with you (requested)

The sound of the front door slamming shut after Karina walked in made you jump, a gasp escaping your lips.

You turned around to face her as you slowly kicked off your shoes, trying to be careful so your stomach wouldn't hurt more.

"What's going on with you?" She asked as she took off her jacket, hanging it up. "You didn't say a word to me on the way home!"

"I'm sorry, I just-"

"We went out to a romantic dinner tonight and I tried to make conversation with you on the way home and you completely ignored me. You've barely spoken more than one word to me since we left the restaurant!"

"I wasn't ignoring you."

"You didn't say a single word to me, y/n!" She sighed as she took off her shoes.

You just groaned and walked towards the stairs, only making her more frustrated.

"Wait, don't just walk away, y/n!" She said as she folded her arms over her chest. "Let's talk this out like adults."

"Karina, I'm not in the mood." You explained, biting at your lip over the pain in your stomach.

"Seriously, y/n? After the amazing night we just had, you can't even explain to me what I did so wrong to make you so upset?"

"I'm not upset. If anyone is acting upset, it's you!" You argued as you turned around to look at her from the first step. "I'm sorry I didn't talk to you on the way home but I just don't feel good!"

Her heart sank as you confessed that you weren't feeling well. Her anger and frustration faded instantly and a frown appeared on her face as she walked to you.

"You don't feel good?"

"No." You said weakly, clutching at your stomach.

"What kind of sick do you feel, baby?"

"My stomach hurts and I feel nauseous, like I might throw up."

"You might have food poisoning." She spoke sadly as she felt your forehead, just to be safe. "Okay, let's get you up to bed."

You walked up the stairs slowly, her hand remaining on the small of your back the entire time.

You walked into the bedroom and sat on the edge of the bed as Karina grabbed a bucket for you, in case you were to get sick so you wouldn't have to rush to the bathroom.

She also grabbed you a pair of your coziest pajama bottoms as well as one of her shirts so you could change out of your clothes and into something more comfortable.

She helped you undress, going slow and being as careful as she could as she helped you pull the shirt over your head.

"Okay, my love. Lay down. I'll tuck you in."

You did as she said, lying back against the mattress before she pulled the covers over your body, draping them up to your shoulders.

"Warm enough?"

You nodded before she laid down.

"If you need anything, I'm here to get it for you. If you feel sick, I'll hold your hair back for you."

"Thank you." You said as you closed your eyes. "I feel like it's only a matter of time until that happens, so I appreciate it."

She cracked a sad smile as she brushed her fingers across your cheek.

"I'm sorry for arguing with you. Why didn't you tell me that you weren't feeling well?"

"I thought it would pass and everything would be fine. I didn't want to worry you."

"I'll always worry about you. You're my girl. I love you."

"I love you too. Don't worry too much, you're forgiven."

She smiled before kissing your forehead.

"I love you lots. Try to get a little sleep. I hope you feel better soon."

"Thank you." You said as you started to fall asleep, the brush of her fingers against your cheek bringing you comfort.