you won't let go when she hugs you

"Morning!" You cheerfully told Karina as you snuck up behind her in the kitchen, causing her to jump and almost spill the drink in her hand.

She turned around to face you, her heart skipping a beat upon seeing you standing there in her shirt.

You had the brightest smile on your face and seeing it made Karina's lips tug up into an even brighter one. It's a wonderful morning as you have the entire day to spend with each other; sharing as many kisses and cuddles as your hearts desire.

"Good morning, my love." She said and kissed your forehead. "I'm surprised you're awake. When I left the bed a few minutes ago, you were sound asleep."

"Yeah but then you left and I got cold without your arms around me." You said and her eyes lit up upon hearing you say that. "Hug me?"

"Happily." She whispered as she put her arms around you, her hands falling to your back. "I've missed you lately. I'm going to be spoiling you today." She promised and held you a little tighter before giving you a few kisses on the crown of your head, planning to pull away after.

But you stopped her from doing so by tightening your grip on her. She laughed and gently brushed her nails across your back.

"Are you going to let go?"

"No." You said as you buried your face in her neck, your breath tickling her skin.

"No?"

"I'm not ready to pull away yet. I've missed these moments with you. I haven't gotten to hug you like this in so long." You said before sighing contentedly against her soft kissable skin.

"Well, I can't complain about that, can I?" She whispered as she put her lips in your hair, softly kissing across your head yet again. "But I did plan to make us breakfast."

"It can wait." You said and she giggled, nodding in agreement before she spun you around playfully, your feet lifting from the ground for a few short seconds.

"I love you so much." She said and you looked up at her, your heart skipping a beat over how full of love her eyes were as she stared into yours.

She puckered her lips, impatiently awaiting your sweet kiss.

You happily put your lips on hers, pecking them a few times.

"I love you more."

"You can't." She said as she rubbed your back, her lips moving to your ear to whisper, "It's impossible because I love you the most."

You couldn't wipe the smile off of your face as you put your head on her chest, knowing already that this was going to be the best day you've had in so long, all because you've got her by your side.