she praises you (requested)

You were breathless as Karina peppered kisses across your neck, slowly inching closer and closer to the sweet spot on your skin.

You were almost certain that she could feel your heart pounding against your chest since her body was so close to yours and you had the feeling that she was enjoying it since she knew the excitement and anticipation rushing through your veins was all from her.

You love moments like these with her, you live for them.

When she kisses your body every kiss takes every worry of yours away.

The way she makes you feel is indescribable and you cherish these times with her; whether it's just making out or something more.

You're very in love with each other and there's no better feeling than being able to express that instead of just saying it.

However, lately, you can't help but feel that something is missing.

These moments are perfect with her, you won't ever deny that.

But you haven't told Karina about how much you love praise.

It isn't that you think Karina will judge you for it or anything of that sort but rather that she might get a little cocky about it and she'll end up using it to her advantage somehow.

But it's getting to be too much to hold back.

You're craving the praise from her, you need it.

So as she kissed your throat, your breath hitched and you felt her smile against your skin in response.

"Karina?" You spoke and she pulled away instantly.

"Yes, baby?"

"I need something." You said and watched her eyebrows furrow slightly.

"Okay. What do you need?"

"It's when we're making out or being intimate..." You said as you grabbed her hand and intertwined your fingers together. "I haven't told you about this before but I like being praised."

"Oh, you do?" She asked as her lips pulled into a grin. "My girl likes to be praised, hm?"

She raised her eyebrows a few times before she pushed you onto your back once more and hovered over you.

"I can do that... happily." She said. "You know why, baby? Because you're my good girl."

Your heart almost burst upon hearing her call you that.

"Such a good girl." She whispered as she left a couple of hickeys along your skin.

"Kkarina," You sighed softly.

"That's it." She said as she began to let her hands travel across your body, slipping beneath your shirt. "I love it when my name leaves your lips. It sounds so hot."

Her name left your lips once more in a soft moan and she couldn't help but smirk.

"Just like that. Good girl. You're mommy's good girl."

You wrapped your arms around her and pulled her close as another moan left your lips.

You couldn't hold back.

Hearing her say those things to you made it impossible.

"You're so pretty, baby girl. Your skin is so soft and kissable. God, I could stay like this with you forever."

You smiled a little as you tilted your head back, loving the praise that just kept leaving her lips.

"You really do love this, don't you? You love being praised?"

You nodded your head quickly as you began to crave her more.

"That's good to know. Now mommy can make these moments even more incredible." She smiled as she put her lips on yours, pulling you in for a loving kiss. "Tonight's going to be fun. Because you're my good girl."

"Always." You spoke breathlessly.

"Good girl." She smirked as she kissed your collarbones, both of you so ready for what the night held.