fighting in front of the girls - part two (requested)

"Y/N? Y/N, are you here?" Karina yelled as she hurried into your shared home.

She ran upstairs and breathed out a small sigh of relief upon seeing you there.

But the relief she felt was short-lived as she realized that you weren't doing just anything - you were packing.

Your duffle bags were on the bed, already full of your clothes.

She watched you go around the room and gather other important things before placing them inside the bags.

"Baby? What are you doing?" She asked and watched you turn around to face her.

You looked hurt, she could see it in your face, and it broke her heart.

"What does it look like? I'm leaving, Karina."

"But why?"

"Because you said some things today that hurt my feelings very deeply and I just don't know if I can forgive you for it." You spoke as you put more things in your bag.

Karina came over and began to take everything out of one of the bags, tossing it all onto the floor.

"Karina!"

"Please don't leave me." She said as she looked at you with a look of sadness in her eyes. "I know I messed up. I know I did. But I'm truly so sorry."

"That's not enough to make it better. What you said hurt, Karina. You can't expect me to just forgive you because you said you're sorry."

"I don't." She said as she took your hand. "I know that sorry isn't enough. But I'm willing to do whatever it takes to make things right."

You sighed as she took your hands into hers.

"I understand that I hurt your feelings and I won't even use what I'm dealing with as an excuse because it's no excuse, baby. I was wrong and stupid for what I said. I just hope you know that I didn't mean any of it."

"I just don't understand why you said any of it in the first place. Am I that annoying? Am I that much of a bother?"

Her eyes went soft before she quickly shook her head.

"Darling, no." She said as she stepped closer to you. "It's not you. As I said, I'm not going to use stress or pressure as an excuse because no matter what, it isn't an excuse for the things I said. I hurt your feelings, I said things I shouldn't have ever said, and I accept that you're upset with me because I'm upset with me too. I don't blame you for it."

You sighed as you looked into her eyes.

"I love you so much. I'm so terribly sorry for taking everything out on you. But I hope you know that I'd never mean any of it. I'm truly sorry."

"It's going to take me some time to fully forgive you." You said and watched her nod her head understandingly. "But I accept your apology."

"Thank you." She smiled before kissing your cheek softly. "I promise, I'll do whatever it takes to make things right. What can I do? Name it and I'll do it."

"I don't know." You chuckled before she kissed your temple softly.

"I love you and I promise I'll never treat you that way again." She said as she wrapped her pinky around yours.

"Better not or next time I really will be walking out that door."

"I know you will, darling." She chuckled before pulling you into her arms for a big hug, swearing that she was willing to do whatever it took to make everything okay.