kissing your neck while gaming (requested)

Coming down the stairs after waiting patiently for you to join her in the bedroom for almost an hour, Karina couldn't help but sigh upon seeing you still sat on the couch.

"Babe," She whined. "You promised you'd come upstairs after you beat the level."

She sat down next to you and pouted adorably as she put her cheek on your shoulder.

"I will."

"Baby, that was almost an hour ago. You must've beat it by now. You're great at this game!"

"I know." You replied, making Karina roll her eyes. "I'll be up in a few."

She groaned and continued to stare at you, listening to the sounds coming from the game and the ones that left your lips as you played and focused.

"But I want to spend time with you."

You were so focused on your game that her words didn't really register in your brain.

But something did.

The feeling of her lips on your neck.

Immediately, from the very first brush, your heart fluttered and your breath hitched.

"What are you doing?" You asked.

"Me? Nothing, darling. Just play your game. That's what you'd rather do, right?"

It was hard to reply when you couldn't think straight due to how your mind was only full of thoughts about Karina and how nice each kiss felt.

You tried to keep playing but as she bit your skin, you closed your eyes, and the words 'you lost' flashed on the screen.

But who cares?

You sure didn't.

Not when her kisses were much, much better.

"You lost? Why? You were so focused." She said, warm breath fanning against your skin.

"On you." You replied with a shaky breath. "I can only focus on you. When you kiss my neck like this, you know I can't ever focus on anything else."

"Yeah? But you love it, baby girl." She said and you just let a soft sigh leave your lips as you nodded your head.

"So much." You whispered.

"You know, if you would've come upstairs sooner, we could've been doing this much sooner. We could be doing better things, much more fun things."

You loved the way the words fell from her lips.

Between the way she spoke and the way she kissed your neck, you were weak and a shiver ran down your spine.

"Karina," You sighed, dropping the controller to tangle your fingers in her hair instead. "Please, it feels nice."

"Turn off the game and let's go upstairs. We'll do whatever you want."

"Whatever?"

"Whatever you want."

And just like that, you turned off the game and the tv before taking her hand and hurrying up the steps to the bedroom.

Immediately, she pushed you onto the bed and hovered over you to kiss your neck again as you pulled her closer, lost in the feeling and her.