fighting in front of the girls (requested)

"Y/N!" Giselle excitedly said as you entered the girls' practice room.

She, NingNing, and Winter all hurried over to you to pull you in for a huge hug.

They were all excited to see you, knowing that you'd surely be able to cheer them up and make them feel better on this long and stressful day that they were having.

"We didn't know you'd be coming by today," NingNing said.

"Yeah, I didn't really plan on it. But I know that today was going to be hectic for you all and I was hoping that Karina had a few free minutes. I want to take her out for a quick lunch."

"Yeah, of course! She has a little free time." Winter replied.

You smiled from ear to ear, offering the girls to tag along too, to which they happily agreed.

However, Karina wasn't in a great mood. She was sitting on the floor with her arms folded over her chest and a glare in her eyes.

"I'm not going."

Her words took you by surprise.

"What? Why?"

"I'm not in the mood." She said. "I have more important things to do today. I don't have the time to go anywhere with you."

It wasn't exactly what she said but rather the way that she said it that stung a little.

But you tried not to take it to heart and just brushed it off.

"Okay. Would you rather me bring you something?"

"No. I'd much rather you just go home." She said with an obnoxious smile.

"Karina," Winter frowned.

"What? We have things to do. I don't need to be bothered today."

"Bothered?" You repeated with a scoff. "Oh, so now I bother you? I'm just here trying to be nice and take you out so you won't be as stressed. I'm trying to be a good girlfriend."

"Well, you're not! You're just getting on my nerves. I said I'm busy so why don't you just go home and leave us alone for the day? We have things to get done and you're just getting in the way of that."

Her words hurt you deeply and there was no hiding that.

"Karina, stop it!" NingNing said.

"There's no need to argue or say things we don't mean," Winter said as she looked between the two of you.

"It's okay to be stressed out but it's not okay to take that out on your girlfriend," Giselle spoke.

"Then tell her to do us all a favor and go away!" Karina said.

"Why are you acting like this?"

"Because I'm under a lot of pressure right now, Y/N, and you aren't helping me by being here right now! I have to stay focused!"

"I get that but you don't have to be so mean about it!" You shouted at her.

"I wouldn't be saying all of this if you'd just go away!" She said as she tangled her fingers in her long hair.

It was impossible to hide the fact that tears were stinging your eyes.

Though you tried to blink them away, her words were as sharp as knives and you couldn't deny that they hurt you.

And when Karina saw them, she softened up and realized just how harsh her words had been.

"I'm sorry, Y/N. I didn't mean any of that." She sighed as she stepped closer to you.

But you just pulled away and shook your head at her.

"Y/N?"

"You think you can make it better by just saying sorry?"

"No, but I think it's a start." She said. "Come on, let's talk about this."

"No! You wanted me to go away so badly? Fine, I'll go. But don't expect for me to be home when you get there tonight and don't expect me to forgive you so easily."

You stormed out of the practice room and Karina hung her head as the girls lectured her for all she'd said, knowing she'd messed up - and badly.