say it back (requested)

"Time to wake up, sleepyhead," Karina whispered in your ear before she began to pepper kisses across your neck, hoping it would help to wake you up.

Her soft voice and sweet kisses made a smile tug at your lips. Despite being sleepy and cozy under the blankets and not wanting to open your eyes anytime soon, you did regardless as she continued to give you kisses and ask you to wake up.

"There are those pretty eyes." She smiled before kissing the corners of your lips. "Good morning, sweet girl."

"Morning?" You yawned. "It's still dark outside."

"Yeah, it's only a little after five in the morning."

Your eyes went wide and the sight made her chuckle.

"Why are you waking me up so early?" You groaned. "Get back under the blanket and cuddle me."

"I wish I could, baby girl. But I have to get to work. There's a lot going on and the girls and I have to get in a little earlier than usual today."

You frowned but knew she had no choice, so you just nodded.

She pressed her lips to your forehead and let them linger for a few seconds before she smiled at you and sent you the sweetest smile.

"I'll miss you today."

"I'll miss you too." She said, caressing your cheek.

"Have a good day. I love you so much."

"Alright, I'll see you later." She said and watched you frown before she turned around to walk across the room and out the door.

"No." You said and got out of bed to wrap your arms around her and keep her from leaving just yet.

She bit her lip to hold back the joyous laugh that was about to fall from her lips. She thought you were just so adorable, it was hard to hold back her smiles and giggles when she feels so happy and so loved with you.

"You can't leave yet."

"But, baby, I have to."

"No. Not until you say it back."

"Say what, my love?"

"You know what!" You whined and continued to hug her tight as she turned around to face you. "I won't let you go until you say it." You said, laying your head on her chest. "I will tickle you."

"Okay," She laughed and hugged you back. "I love you."

"Was that so hard?" You asked as you lifted your head and brushed your nose against hers.

"Not ever." She said. "I always want to tell you that I love you. I always want you to know that I love you very much. But as much as I love you, I wanted to prank you."

"That was a prank?"

"Yes. I got you!"

You rolled your eyes, frowning until she put her lips on yours for a short but sweet kiss.

"All in good fun." She whispered against your lips. "I love you lots."

"I love you too." You said. "Have a good day."

"You too, darling." She grinned and kissed the crown of your head a few times before walking out the door, counting down the hours until she returned home to you.