Prologue

Today's weather is quite warm in the evening. Students and lecturers are walking along in the main corridor and some are still in the lecture hall. 2 pair of footsteps were heard along the big corridor next to the lecture hall, one is a pair of heels and the other is a pair of fine leather shoes. A young woman in her early 20's passes by a man with teal/light blue colored hair in his late 20's. The pair of heels stopped, turns around and calls out to the man she passed by.

Y/N: Senior!...

His name is still unknown to all. But since he always brags about being the best PhD. graduate from Sumeru Academy, the people here calls him "Dottore" or Doc for easy callings. The young woman quickly puts his name in the callout.

Y/N: Dottore...

The teal hair colored man stops and turns around, his face was a bit annoyed. He really is not fond with talking to people especially when he's running to another class. That is from what you experienced everytime you pass him by.

Dottore: Grr...what now?!

His tone is slightly lower than usual. Is he...tired? Sick maybe? Sore throat from his constant debate to defend his perfect thesis? Well, y/n couldn't really say it's perfect but it does outshines other PhD. graduate's thesis that she read before in her studies. Not wasting his time, y/n replies back.

Y/N: Senior Lisa and the others are inviting you to my pre-defend thesis study! They want you to listen and give feedback for my upcoming defend. Do you accept? Oh and uh...don't worry about the ideas and all because that is Lisa's and Baizhu's-

Dottore: No thank you.

Y/N: Aww...Can't you at least listen to some important parts like where the fun Biology and Medical terms comes in? Isn't Biology your 2nd forte?

Dottore: Why would I help a junior that usually conquers top ranks with no GPA's lower than 3.8? I think you can win the defend easily thanks to you inheriting your father's exceptional atorney skills.

That statement made her lips closed. Unable to fight back the truth, she laughs it off and looks at him seriously.

Y/N: Okay, okay...you got me. But don't you want to spend your last few months with "smart friends that has the same level as you" before graduating?

Dottore: Like Prof. Richard said, people who goes through harships with people they are comfortable with are more likely to succeed more than the people who goes through hardships alone, but that doesn't mean people who works alone can't succeed at all.

I think you get the idea of what i'm talking about.

Y/N blinks in shocked. Did he just go through a life quote just now?

Y/N: W-wow...didn't expect you to be in Prof. Richard's latest class from last Monday.

Dottore: I-... Tch, look... I have nothing better to do other than continuing with my project on that day. So i ran off to some random class, sat at the back and listen untill the next period.

Y/N: Shocking. Might tell Senior Lisa about that little story of yours.

Dottore: Tch...if you have nothing else to tell and ask then i'll be on my leave.