Episode 20

Somewhere in Zapolyarny Palace...

*bzzt bzzt*

Someone's phone was going crazy with notifications. 

Dottore: I swear to Celestia, who the hell is sending messages to me at this kind of time??

He took his phone and checked who was spamming messages at him. Dottore's face quickly turns into a disgusted one after seeing who was the sender. 

Dottore: That bastard...

It was Capitano. Dottore being annoyed, turned off all notification and put on silent mode to his phone. Turning it off as well to not get distracted in the near future. 

Dottore: Great, now my empty storage is filled with his stupid "memes". How much storage does he even have to store all of his work and memes??

He thought to himself. Once it gets confusing enough, he stopped thinking about it. Sighing right after as he has no work to do. Lab still being in construction. Projects gone to dust and the main one has been submitted. All he could do is look out the window that has falling snow everywhere for it's view.

Dottore: ... I think this is my first time having no work or projects at all-

He said as he realized it from the back of his mind. Dottore is currently at his office couch laying down with the anemo slime plush as the pillow and his Kraken on the table, right beside his morning coffee. Kraken's mood seems to be happy.

Dottore: What to do... what to do...

He sat up, taking his backpack and checking if there's anything interesting in there like a Rubik's cube he stole- I mean, got from you. He was still rummaging through the bag as if it's like Doraemon's pocket. Finally, he felt something at the bottom of the bag and took it out.

Dottore: Ah, it's my origami trinkets.

He sets them on his coffee table. One by one after re-tidying them as some are a bit folded.

Dottore: There's the frog, geovishap, ruin hunter and...

He stopped. The last one in his hand was already opened but something else caught his eyes. There were some of your writing on the paper he used to make the origamis. 

Dottore: Her hand writing...

He slowly read the writing on the paper. Opening some other paper connected to it to see if there's any connection or continuation to it. He read the first paragraph;

"Before I held you, I didn't know that the world I was in was this bright. I reached you with a small breath of life. It's a love that called out to me fearlessly."

Dottore: What is this...? Is this from her diary or something?

He continued on. From the first paragraph, that is from what he understands, is like you were saying that before a certain someone came into your life, life was very fun and happy. As it went to the middle part;

"I liked it so much. Watching over you, my heart fluttering.... All of those ordinary moments together."

This particular line made Dottore realized of what was being written here. His face got a little warm. He continues on with the reading. As the more he reads, it felt like this story or diary you wrote was somewhat connected to the both of you. Though from what he's seeing, this writing was wrote years ago and not around this year and time. Is it a song lyric? (yes it is actually.) Though, he was still dumbfounded on what he was reading. As he goes through all of them, this were the few parts that he highlighted.