Episode 3

2 Weeks Later...

Ganyu has recovered fully and today is the day for her to be discharged. You're on your way to her room for her final check-up. For the past 2 weeks after she woke up, she's been really friendly with you. Both of you talk about many things from work tragedies to history of Liyue's economics from her perspective. Listening to her explanations on certain topics tell you that she works hard for her nation. You also see a bad habit from her, having a bad sleeping schedule, not during her recovery but when she was still healthy. There were times she forgot about something important about her work, just by looking at how worried she looks when both of you are deep into the conversation. You told her to take care of herself more instead of overworking. She promised you that and will start taking care of herself more properly. You reached her front room and knocked on the door. 

Ganyu: Come in!

You entered the room and greeted her as usual. She was packing up her stuff before being discharged.

Y/N: My~ You seem happy and healthy today. Excited to be discharge eh?

Ganyu: Of course. But I am bit sad because I won't have conversations like how we did in the past 2 weeks.

Y/N: Aww...Don't be sad. You can visit me from time to time when you're free. Remember, no overtime when working, alright? 

Ganyu: (giggles) Alright then, Dr. (y/n). Oh, I believe you're here for my last check-up right?

Y/N: Yes, but this time no need to show the surgical scar, I'll only ask about how you are feeling right now and how your diet has been going.

Ganyu: Okay, you can proceed.

After doing your last check-up with her, it's finally time to part ways. You called a nurse to help escort her to the hospital's lobby. You also tagged along to see her off. While waiting for her driver to arrive, she thanked you one last time. This time with a gift on her hand. 

Ganyu: Please have this. I asked Xiao and Keqing to help me pick a gift for you. They decided to give you a Zanzi (hair stick accessories). So please, have this as a thank you gift.

Y/N: Ganyu...

Ganyu: I'm really thankful for having you as my doctor and my visitor once in a while. You saved my life and the only way of thanking you is by giving you a gift. So please, accept it.

You took the gift from her hands and open it. A Zanzi with a glaze lily ornament with dangling pearls running down. She got close to you and took out another layer from below, this time with 3 more hair accessories. You could tear up from the gift she gave you. 

(Source Pinterest)

(Source Pinterest)

Y/N: Ganyu...doesn't this cost like...

Ganyu: No need to ask about the price. A person's life can't be paid with treasure nor rank. Don't take this a "saving my life gift", just take it as a thank you gift. You can use it while working because it fits your working attire...or maybe show it to your future boyfriend or anything. (giggles)