Episode 15

The night of the party...

Dottore: What in the... how many skincare do you need just for your face? Not to mention your whole drawer of makeup.

Y/N: Mind shutting up about the stuff I have in my house? Now sit down in front of the mirror and let me do your "makeup". Don't worry,  it's just compact powder.

You and Dottore are currently at your house. You just picked him up from the hospital and brought him to your place to get ready and dressed up for the party. He had already got into his outfit that he bought from the Pavilion days ago. You need to finish tidying him up then you can get ready for yourself. Luckily, some of your father's cosmetics are left in your house.

Y/N: So uh... oh dear there's 2 of them.  Which one do you want? The one that shines or just the normal powder?

Dottore: Shine?? Does that compact powders have glitter in it or something?

Y/N: It's... I don't even know how to explain this. It's for beauty reasons.

Dottore: Just give me the normal one and don't put too much.

Y/N: But what about your scar?

Dottore: Well if you don't put it that much then it would at least cover some part of it.

Y/N: So you're...showing off your scar?

Dottore: ...(silent)

He was silent for a while.

Dottore: ...Nevermind. Just cover it up but not too thick.

Y/N: I won't. Now, close your eyes.

He closes his eyes and you patted the compact powder onto his face to cover up his scar that didn't fully heal. Moments later, you're done doing his "makeup". A bit of hairstyling too.

Y/N: Done! So? Do you like your new party look?

He was silent for a moment. Admiring his own looks.

Dottore: ...Is it really this flashy looking?

Y/N: What do you mean flashy? It's literally the most simplest style i could give. I won't take the risk to make you look like a model all of the sudden.

Dottore: Hmm... It's just that... I never showed my face to anyone in a long time after joining the Fatui. So you could say it's my first time seeing myself with this...flashy look.

Y/N: Well, better make it your first and last. I'm not sure if the Fatui will ever let people open their masks in events.

Dottore then turns his head to look at you. "Last?", you heard him questioned in worried under his breath. He then turns back around as if he didn't said anything. Well that was something.

Y/N: Alright, time to get ready. You can wait downstairs at the living room.

Dottore: Don't be too late now. The party starts in an hour and the drive could be 20 minutes.

Y/N: My~ You're saying like you're the one who got invited to the party. Don't worry, I'll be quick.

Dottore: Just...be quick. I don't like waiting.

Dottore then leaves the room and went downstairs to the living room. You then changed into your party outfit.