Some info.

Hi, this is Author Sae. Sorry to disturb your mood to read in the early parts of the story. So let me get to the point:

When the desc says, "Modern AU" it means the whole environment is change to Modern Society and not fantasy like. I think that's easy to understand but this is where it gets tricky. The age and the character's bio. I will use the ones that is confirmed in-game and by Mihoyo based of their work. Maybe a few slight change to match the story's theme.

One of the changes are the age to the people who are "centuries" years old or maybe a few hundred. Like example, Zhongli. He is 6000 y/o in game but in this story i will cut it to 60 or maybe an age that fits his work. I can't really promise myself that this are their exact age in the story. Besides, this is a Dottore x Reader, so this might not be that important to the main plot.

I'll list down people's age that will be changed.

Zhongli: 60 (or any older than 50)
Xiao: 20
Ganyu: 24
Yanfei: 21
Scaramouche: 26 (i'm sorry to the scara fans but he does look 26)
Signora: 40+
Pulcinella/Pierro: 50/60+

As the time this is posted/as i'm writing, Genshin Impact is in Ver. 2.1 with some still fresh Fatui plots like *Spoilers*

-Scaramouche's real identity and age?
-Signora's death/backstory (might have time to think to either put that in plot or not)
-and many more from the main quest i actually forgot.

Sorry to waste your time with this unimportant but somehow important info. Hope you enjoy reading this fanfic ^^