Episode 16

The day after the party...

Your eyes heavily try to open itself. It takes a few good seconds to make yourself finally and fully awake. You sat up on your bed and looked at the dressing mirror. You were still in your party clothes...

Y/N: Sigh...

A heavy one left from your mouth. Remembering back on what happened yesterday, you stopped looking around, as if you were blank on what to do. Suddenly, your fingers slowly went up your lips on it's own to felt yesterday's surprise kiss. Your lips were still soft from yesterday's chapstick. Is that what he felt when he kissed your lips? Your cheeks went red and you couldn't do anything but scream into your pillow.

Flashback

Dottore: Is that enough to shut you up?

Back to present

Or was that just a gesture from him to shut you up...? Then again...

Back to flashback

Dottore: Because I love you...

End oF Flashback

Your body felt like turning into a volcano. Heart pumping fast, blood rushing through your veins and face redder than a tomato. You screamed into your pillow again. Hoping for you to suffocate from the lack of air/oxygen. This is going to be a rough morning for you.

________________________________________________________________________________
Timeskip

Heels were clacking along the hallway. Minutes ago, you just arrived at the hospital before shift starts. Luckily, Rae had already punched in your card for your attendance today. It's nice to have a junior like him, helping you do stuff when you don't even ask them to. Currently...you're making your way to Dottore's room... but with a different feeling thanks to yesterday's party. Your chest felt heavy, what should you even say to him? Should you just keep quiet or make the first move? Your head feels like spinning. Though, you wished that your trip to Dottore's room could be a bit longer so you have time to plan on what to say to him firstly on a new day after the party's incident. Not really an incident but more to a surprising life event. When you saw Dottore's name on the steel plate stuck on the wall under the ward room, your cheeks felt warm.

You took a deep breath and let it out slowly. Relaxing your body a bit. Snapping yourself back together to act professional during work time. Though, can you really say it's working when it comes to taking care of him and his antiques? After you're done, you opened the door and entered his room. His room was more chilly than the outside corridor. After you entered, you slowly closed the door behind, hoping to not wake him up if he's still asleep. Behold, there he is... asleep under the morning sunkiss. Not to mention hugging both of his anemo slime plush and the octopus plush. The morning sight could only make your lips curved up to a smile at his little playful and childish side.

Though, you were a bit jealous that he has paler skin than yours. An unhealthy one for sure. He really does need some vitamins and nutrients for his skin. Looking back at his sunkiss lighting, you remembered how he looks like under the city's orange lights, the light where he closed the gap between the two of you. You realized on what your mind was wandering off to and quickly shake it off to forget about it.

Y/N: Stop thinking about it, y/n. He could've been drunk because he stayed near a bar while waiting for someone to fetch him... and that was me who was late.