Note from Author.

Hi, i'm sure people have been expecting me for a while. I know people are asking what happened to the book? I'll be giving out my reasons.

1. SPM (Malaysia's National Exam) is coming soon (throughout January as this was posted until February for my science stream). I really have to go all for the sake of my future. I can't promise i will write like how I used to but i will do my best to finish this book.

2. I am officially graduating high school on 29th February/last paper of SPM. So on 1st March, or the evening of 29th Feb, i can totally write.

3. I'll admit, i am somewhat losing my passion for Il Dottore but i can't leave this book unfinished. This book was once my life back in the endemic (2021/2022). This book, this story and the support you guys have given me was amazing. So i need to finish this book for you guys. But i can't do it in the near future. I need to focus on my future, then i can give my final attention to finish this book.

4. Don't fret, i have already written down the main plot for each episode. Yes including the courtroom episode. I will use the new update that is Furina/Focalors and Neuvillete. Yes, i'm still catching up with the main plot of Genshin Impact despite the long hiatus.

5. I deeply apologize for the very long hiatus. Many reasons have been keeping me away from writing. Most being the passion slowly turning into dust, workload and studies being cramped, my vocab for writing is totally nerfed— and so on. Plus... it was hard to focus when someone in my life changed my whole perspective of writing this book and it was.. painful and hard to recover from it. You guys can clearly see when i slowly stop in Feb 2022. That was the starting point then it slowly affected the progress of this book.

6. I know most of the readers are already on a new book, new fandom and so on but... i just want to say thank you. Thank you so much for every support that you guys have given me even when on hiatus. It really shows me that people do care for this silly little maniac doctor.

7. Lastly, i hope you guys can pray/wish for me the best of exams. It won't be much but for me it's everything to get support from you guys.

8. As i'm writing this, tomorrow or 8 Jan will be my speaking test. Hopefully, i can go all out with it.

That is all from me. Thank you so much for giving your time to read this. I swore an oath to myself, to finish this book as soon as I finish my SPM exams.

I love you guys. Thank you again for the support. From, Author Sae ❤️✨