Episode 13

(So um....light lemon/lime-ish in dream part. If you feel uncomfortable, you can skip until the long line part where it's back to normal.)

???

Dark. You look around and it's still dark. But for sure you know, it's not like the place before. The place where you got kicked by some random dude. You try to open your eyes slowly, and finally it's fully open. Where are you? You look around. It's...not really a dark room but a room that's window is covered with a thick curtain. You tried to sit up but your body felt weak. Oh, is this...a continuation of your nightmare? The thought of that just makes you shiver. You look to your right and there's a bedside table with medicine on it. You tilted your head a bit. Meds? Were you suffering from something in this nightmare or this dream of yours? You took the meds and look at the brand and the medicine type. Paracetamol...fever? You had a fever? Well, that explains the heavy muscle and hot temperature you're with right now. 

You set the medicine onto the table, then looked around if you can find your phone despite you knowing that phones aren't going to show up in dreams. You search under the pillows, blanket heck below the bed if there's like a gap beneath it. Nothing. You sighed and laid back down. Mostly, dreams are automatic. Which means that you can't control most of the actions and options you make. Well for this one you're having right now, it's more like a lucid dream. Or maybe not. But you know for sure that you can think straight for once and can do some basic movements. You thought to yourself, who's room was this again? You went blank for seconds until...

Suddenly, a door opens. Your eyes quickly went to side of where the noise came from. You also sat up quickly. The entrance to the room was dark so you can't make points on who was it. Finally, as the person step foot onto some light that was exposed from the small opening curtain, you saw them. It was...Dottore? Wait, what is he doing here? Why is your heart racing? Why does your face feels hot? You try to scoot away but you reached the far end of the bed. He has a slight grin on his face. You have a bad feeling about this. You try to voice out something like "stop" or "don't get close", but your throat let's out another option.

Y/N: W-what are you doing?

He then smirks.

Dottore: Oh, nothing. I was just checking up on you.

After saying that, he sat on the bed. Eyes still on you. Why and why is your heart beating fast? Face is also red and your body feels hot. Did he give you those hormone shots that makes you (hornknee)?? You didn't know what to do, you scooted to the back a bit again but you forgot that was the edge of the bed. You really thought you're gonna wake up after this fall but nope. He caught you in time by your arms. He then quickly pulls you back to the middle of the bed. Oh dear. OH DEAR. Your face was showing fear and boy if you look at Dottore's face it looks like he's having fun with you here. 

Dottore: Sorry, did I pulled you too hard?

You shake your head, signing no. He then push you softly so you lay on your pillow again, but this time, him laying on top of your stomach. WHAT. It took you a good 5 second to know what's happening but after you realized that he is laying on top of your stomach, you're panicking like hell. Your face got more red and your breathing got more heavier. He realized your sudden change of behavior and thought of something to calm you down. Suddenly, you felt something at your thighs. HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT. THIS IS NOT DOTTORE, THIS IS SUCCUBUS DOTTORE. 

You panickily look down to see where he is, you could only see his body is hovering above you. He then grabs you by the chin to look up at him. Dear Archon. You met his crimson red eyes, while he looks into your (e/c) eyes. Seconds later, he went for your ear. Whispering something that you can't even understand or maybe you were too flustered or embarrassed to process what he's saying. But this one part was so clear that it's engraved in your head,