*4*

It was currently 7 o'clock so I had just over an hour to get ready before Vinnie got here. i connected my phone to the Bluetooth speaker that I set up in my bathroom and played my playlist while I washed my hair. I got out, brushed my teeth and did simple makeup; eyeliner, mascara and concealer.

I then got dressed and by the time I was done, it was 8 o'clock, leaving me 15 minutes to wait for Vinnie. I sat, scrolling through TikTok, getting a mixture of skating and random funny videos for about five minutes when I decided to go take a photo of my outfit and post it. Posting more than once a day has never phased me and I don't understand why people care so much about all of that stuff.

***

532 likes

532 likes

mxdibrwnn party-ready... I think...

View all 240 comments

user I love this outfit

jessrodd my bestie lookin like a baddie

user your style is immaculate

jakemaple hot as babe

>mxdibrwnn don't call me that

vhacks dw it'll be fun

user why do you look like that

***

A few minutes later, to my surprise, Vinnie showed up at my door. "You ready?" he asked. "Physically, yes" I replied, earning a smile from Vinnie. "Don't worry, it'll be fun and you can make some more friends so you aren't lonely while you're here" he smiled.

I smiled back and we walked down to the car park and I immediately saw an RX 7 sitting there. Vinnie kept walking towards and to my surprise pulled the keys out for it and unlocked the car. "That's your car? aren't you not supposed to drive RX 7's too much and don't you live like half an hour away?" RX 7's are nice cars, my dream car actually, but I was confused as to why he drove it here because their engines aren't particularly great. I actually don't know much about cars I just love the look of the rx7 and I sort of know a tiny bit about it. "You know cars?" he asked, looking mildly shocked and intrigued. "only a tiny bit" I replied

he nodded before answering my previous question, "it was in the shop and I needed to pick it up plus the shop is near here" I nodded and then we pulled out of the car park, heading down the street. 

about ten minutes into the drive I got a call from jess. "hello?" I said as I picked it up. "Have you seen TikTok room?" she asked. I was completely confused because I have no idea what that is. "No? what's TikTok room?" I asked. I saw Vinnie suddenly become aware of the conversation I was having, as his eyes glanced in my direction. "Its basically this Instagram account where they post all the tiktoker tea" 

"I'm not catching your drift, what does this have to do with me?" I asked, even more confused than before. "You're on it" she responded. She has got to be delusional. why would I be on TikTok room? I've never even posted on TikTok "How am I on TikTok room? are you sure it's not someone else?"

"No, I'm certain it's you, I'm your best friend I'd know if it was you," she said matter of factly. It is true tho, she would know if it was me. I just want to know why and how I got on there. "Why exactly am I on TikTok room? how did I get on there?" Vinnie was shifting in his seat uncomfortably next to me and I had a feeling he knew something but I wasn't going to ask. "It's just you with Vinnie, Michael and Jordan. Except Vinnie has his arm around you and it says you're dating. You didn't tell me you guys were dating!"

"Dating?! I am not dating Vinnie, I literally met him today!" I exclaimed in shock. The fact that people come up with these things from one photo astounds me. "But there are photos of you guys at the skate park a few days ago together," she said.

"A few days ago? I met him today," I'm even more confused than I was two minutes ago. Vinnie shifted in his seat one more time and then spoke up, "We saw you at the skatepark the other day and I gave you your board back cause you feel and it came over to my group," I had a vague memory of that happening but obviously I was more concerned about not being hurt then the person handing me my board. I nodded my head acknowledging that I heard Vinnie and turned my attention back to Jess, "Is the photo of Vinnie handing me my board back?" I asked. She took a second, I assume to check the photo, then responded with a yes. After a minute more of back and forth over the photos we hung up and Vinnie immediately started talking.

"I'm sorry, I knew something like this would happen, it's this stupid TikTok thing. I didn't mean to get you dragged into the drama of everything and I promise I will clear up any misunderstanding, ok?" I apologised and I could hear the guilty practically dripping off of his voice. "Vinnie, it's ok, I knew the second you guys said you were TikTokers that if I were to be friends with you there would be drama like this and with my many years of experience, in my mind, as long as I know what's true and what isn't ill be fine"

"You sound like an expert on this," he joked and the truth is, I was. Maybe not to this extent or on this level but high school drama really taught me to stop caring about what people thought they knew about me but focus on what I knew about myself. "I'm still sorry for current and any possible future drama"

"I know you are," I said as I rubbed his shoulder. I just hoped people didn't find my Instagram account not really for any reason other than I don't want the life that Vinnie has, we're different people. I think if I were to get fame through this, I might have to change my name and move to Africa. It's not the life for me.

"I'm sort of glad you didn't know who I was when we first met me, even if that was only this morning," Vinnie said, breaking the silence that had fallen between us. "Me too, if I did know who you were I can guarantee that I would not have been able to speak, those thirst traps really do something" I teased even though I was dead serious. who knew a video of a guy staring at a camera could do so much to someone. "Are you saying you think I'm hot?" he teased back.

"You know the answer to that question, I'm pretty sure every female over the age of 11 thinks your hot"

I laughed slightly at my choice of words, Vinnie laughing back slightly. "You look really nice by the way," he added.

a/n

Hey broskis! I hope you guys like this chapter! This story has been fun to write and an excuse no to do school work so yeah enjoy!

Word count: 1212