*3*

438 likes

438 likes

mxdibrwnn I snapped my board but I got a new one thanks to Vinnie

View all 120 comments

jessrodd who's this Vinnie??

user woah I've never seen a skate shop look like that

user SHOW US YOUR BOARD

vhacks you're very welcome

>jessrodd Vinnie hacker?!?!?!

>mxdibrwnn you know him?

user miss you bubs

jakemaple1 hot

>mxdibrwnn I'm not even in it weirdo

***

I am currently at home stressing over what to wear tonight. I have no idea what to wear to a party full of influencers whose shoes are worth more than me as a person. Then I realised, I have a friend who is obsessed with this kind of life and this sort of thing so I could call her.

I opened up my call history and clicked on Jess's contact. Her name appeared on my screen and soon after her face appeared. "Hey, babe, what's up?" I could barely hear her through all the noise behind her. She was at her pre-party to the party she was going to tonight, just like every Sunday. "I've been invited to a party right, but not just any party it's gonna be one full of TikTokers and stuff and I don't know what to wear."

I saw her face immediately light up and I could see the excitement through the screen. "Ok, so first off how did you get invited to that?! and second you should wear your black denim button-up shirt with a cute bralette under and a belt. Wear it as a dress and with your docs too"

"God, what would I do without you!" I praised. Jess and I both have good style but she's better at party type outfits and I'm better with more casual outfits, I do love both except tonight I was too frantic to pick one myself. "You wouldn't live. but also how in the hell did you get an invite to this party?! I saw on your post someone with a username that looked like Vinnie hackers' but it's private. Please explain"

"it is Vinnie hacker, I didn't know you knew him? but yeah he's the one who invited me" I said nonchalantly. "Are you kidding me right now?! Vinnie freaking hacker invited you to a party and you aren't freaking out!" I looked at her through the phone with an 'are you dead-ass' look because she knows I'm not one to know who the top of the charts musicians or hottest celebrity couple or anything of that sort. "I'm not freaking out because I have no idea who he is"

"Girl, you're missing out. Search him up on TikTok and then you'll see who he is and why he is so famous." I rolled my eyes at her but I was curious about him so I knew I was going to do it. "I didn't even know he was famous" she looked at me with a mildly disgusted facial expression "You have been living under a rock" and with that, she hung up.

I gathered the elements of the outfit she instructed me to wear and then I searched up Vinnie hacker on TikTok. The first account to pop up was him so I clicked on it and started watching thirst trap after thirst trap and to say I wasn't getting the slightest bit turned on would be a lie but Vinnie never needs to know that, I'm sure he gets it enough judging by his comment section.

I think the funniest part of all of this is that he doesn't come off the same as he portrays himself on social media in real life, it's like an alternate persona. One thing I will admit though is that on social media he seems like a toxic ass hole that could ruin your life but in real life, he just looks like that, he's actually nice. both of which are unfortunately my type. if you are toxic or at least look toxic, chances are I find you attractive, the downfall of daddy issues.

I got a text from Vinnie saying he would be here at 8:15 to pick me up and no, it is not a date. he made sure to mention the fact that he almost needed to bring someone because there's this girl who he keeps turning down but she won't give up and I feel for him, there's a guy who keeps making moves on me and we went out for a bit but we ended it pretty quick and now he won't give up.

a/n

The third chapter is up! hope you're liking the storyline and all that so far! It's a short chapter but pretty much every chapter here on out is at least 1000 words

Please give me any feedback, good or bad, it is much appreciated.

wordcount: 795