*29*

When dinner finished Nessa and Jaden came over to us so we could all walk out together. We walked out, this time Nessa was next to Vinnie and I was next to Jaden. The paparazzi was just as insane if not worse than before. I was almost blinded by the flashing lights and tripped slightly but Jaden managed to stop me from falling on my face. I saw Vinnie look back and see me holding onto Jaden's arm slightly his eyes went dark and his jaw tensed. We walked to Vinnie's car and then Nessa started talking, "Why don't I go with Vinnie and Madi you go with Jaden, it'll make it look less like a date that way". The idea was actually pretty smart, not what I was expecting to come out of her mouth. "No, I don't think that's a good idea. Jaden you come with me and Madi you go with Nessa" Jaden looked at me and then at Vinnie. "Alright, that works," Jaden shrugged. Jaden and Vinnie got in the car and Nessa and I walked over to her car.

"You two are cute," she said as I put my seat belt on. "Heh, thanks," I replied. We pulled out of the car park and she started following Vinnie back to my apartment. "You really like him, don't you?" she asked. I looked over at her small frame sitting in the driver's seat, "Yeah, I do," I smiled thinking of Vinnie. "Well he is hot as so I don't blame you," she smirked next to me, earning a glare. "Calm down! I was joking!" she laughed. after 15 minutes of driving, we pulled up at my apartment. I got out of the car and walked over to Vinnie. Jaden got out of Vinnie's car, said goodbye and headed over to Nessa's car.

"You don't like her, do you?" Vinnie asked after they drove off. "Not one bit," I replied, earning a laugh from Vinnie. I didn't like any of the stuff that I had heard about her from jess and stuff that I had heard by being in Jaden's fandom but I was willing to put all of that behind me so that I could get to know her in person but then she just had to go and make that "joke" about Vinnie. We went up to my apartment and the second we walked in the door Vinnie connected our lips and pushed me up against the door. "So, girlfriend, what do you want to do?" Vinnie said between kisses. Butterflies appeared in my stomach the second I heard the word girlfriend roll off his tongue. "I think this is good, boyfriend," I replied, placing my hands on his chest. He moved one of his hands to my waist and the other to the door next to my head. I undid the buttons on his shirt and ran my hands over his bare abs.

I pushed off the door and pushed Vinnie into my room and onto the bed. I climbed on top of him and reconnected our lips. His hands moved down to my ass as my lips moved down his neck. I was about to move my hands down to his belt when my phone started blowing up in my bag that had been left at the door. I tried to ignore it but it wouldn't stop. I sat up, legs still on either side of Vinnie, "One second," I huffed. I pulled myself off of Vinnie and walked over to the door to get my phone out of my bag. I pulled it out and saw fifty texts from Jess about Vinnie and some girl at BOA and as I was reading them her contact came up asking for a facetime call. I answered knowing that as soon as I cleared everything up she'd stop and I could get back to where I was before. "Did you see those photos of Vinnie and that girl?!" Jess exclaimed the second I answered, "That ass hole!" I laughed at her slightly because of how protective she was being, "Jess, that girl was me." Her face dropped and she looked less angry than before, "Oh, right ok... hey, why is your lipstick all smudged?" Jess asked just as I was about to answer Vinnie came out of the room and poked his head into the call waving to jess, "Oh, that's why it's smudged," she laughed. She hung up and then Vinnie and I were left in the silence.

I'm actually kind of glad that Jess started blowing up my phone because I don't think I was actually ready to go any further with Vinnie, it was more just in the heat of the moment thinking that was going to make me go further with him. I went back into my room and Vinnie came back not too long after with a glass of water. I started getting sort of nervous because what if Vinnie wanted to go further? What if he took me reaching down for his belt as me saying I wanted to go further? He sat down on the bed next to me, "I'm not going to make you do anything you're not comfortable with, do you want to watch a movie or something?" he asked. I knew he could tell what I was thinking about and I was grateful for the way he reacted. I nodded and pulled my laptop off my desk. I let Vinnie choose the movie because I've chosen pretty much every time we've watched stuff together. He ended up choosing Death note the movie, not the series, and we watched that until we fell asleep.

//

Authors note

Sorry I haven't published anything in a while, I've been busy with school and the like