*34*

Vinnies hand stopped right on my upper thigh and his fingers moved slightly, rubbing right on my heat. I don't know if he realised how much he was turning me on or not but I really didn't care as long as this wasn't him just teasing. Everyone finished talking and Reggie dropped off to go do homework or something and Maria and Nate started clearing the table. I tried to help but maria refused to let me and told Vinnie to take me upstairs.

a/n there's smut coming and I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing so I apologise profusely lmao

We walked up the stairs to Vinnie's room and the second Vinnie locked the door he threw me onto the bed. He connected our lips and climbed on top of me. His lips moved down my neck causing quiet moans to escape my lips. I moved my hands to his hair and tugged it slightly causing him to moan quietly into my skin. His hand moved under my shirt and he looked at me, asking for permission to take it off. I nodded and he pulled my shirt over my head. He stopped for a second and just looked at me. "You're beautiful," He said right before connecting our lips again. I tugged on the edge of his shirt and brought it up to his shoulders and he pulled it over his head. He moved his lips down to my collar bone sucking harder than he had on my neck, marks were certainly going to be left.

I arched my back slightly and Vinnie reached under to undo my bra. He pulled it off my body and his hands went straight to my boobs. I tugged at Vinnie's jeans and he stopped what he was doing, "Are you sure?" He asked. I nodded, "Yes". I thought it would take me longer to get to this stage with him after Jake but nothing that happened between Jake and I could stop the undeniable chemistry between us. I wanted to go further with Vinnie, I was craving that feeling of intimacy with him. "If you change your mind just tell me, ok?" Vinnie said as he dropped his jeans to the ground. I nodded and tugged at the sweatpants I was wearing. Vinnie pulled them down my legs and did not hesitate to rekindle the touch between our bodies. His hands went down my waist and hips arriving at the waistband of the underwear I had on. He ran his fingers under the waistband making me want him even more.

He stopped for a moment and reached into his wallet, pulling out a silvery packet. Seeing the condom in his fingers made this all feel that much more real and made me realise how long he was taking. "Give it to me," I said ripping the condom out of the packet. He pulled his boxers down and then I slipped the condom on him, "Someone's eager, arent they?" Vinnie smirked. Vinnie placed a soft kiss on my lips before pushing into me causing a loud moan to escape my lips.

Vinnie clasped a hand over my mouth, "My parents are here, remember?". And, well, you get what happens I'm too uncomfy to write the rest lmao.

//

I woke up with my bare body pressed up against Vinnie. The events of last night came flooding back and I couldn't help but get slightly anxious for today. What if Vinnie pulled a Jake on me too? I don't know how I'd handle that especially since we aren't even in LA. 

"Morning," Vinnie said, in his deep morning voice into my ear, placing a kiss on my cheek. "Morning," I replied, turning over. Vinnie smiled at me before getting out of bed. "There's something nice and weird about our first time together being in your childhood bedroom," I laughed lightly. Vinnie laughed lightly back, getting clean clothes out of his suitcase and slipping them on, revealing the red scratch marks on his back. He chucked one of his hoodies and a pair of underwear out of my suitcase at me and I slipped them on quickly. I sat up and hung my legs over the side of the bed ready to get up. I tried but the pain was a bit much for me at that point in time, "Shit, you really did a number on me last night," I laughed out. Vinnie laughed back looking amused, "Do you need Advil or something?" he asked.

"No, no, I think I might just sit here for a minute," I replied, causing Vinnie to laugh. He came back into bed and pulled out his phone. "Hey, a few of my friends wanna meet up while we're here, do you want to come? you don't have to... especially today," Vinnie said, smirking at the end. I smacked his shoulder lightly at his remark. "Yeah, I'll come," I replied. After about 15 minutes I started to get hungry and decided to try getting up again, this time succeeding. I hobbled over to my suitcase and pulled out a pair of sweatpants, sliding them over my legs. "You look like you've got a ball between your legs when you walk, are you sure you don't want advil?" Vinnie laughed. "Yeah, I'm sure. I'll just walk it off I guess," I shrugged.

I walked down the stairs with Vinnie behind me. We went down into the kitchen and I sat down on one the stools while vinnie went behind the bench and made us both food which was just toast because he is no chef. "Are you ok Madi? You look a little uncomfortable there," Maria said as she entered the room. "Yeah, yeah I'm ok. My leg was cramping up a little earlier and its just a bit sore," I replied. I hate how much Vinnie has made me lie to his mum. Vinnie looked at me with a smirk on his face after hearing my lie. He really reminded me of damon salvatore in that moment, the way he acted.