*6*

630,869 likes

630,869 likes

vinniehacker idk this photo's kinda cool

View all 396, 275 comments

user rail me

user he was a skater boi

mxdibrwnn kinda cool? you said it was sick as

>vinniehacker shhh I'm downplaying it to be cool

>mxdibrwnn good luck with the whole looking cool thing

>user what is happening here?

>user I don't think it's our business *liked by vinniehacker*

user hawt

jessrodd these photography skills seem familiar 🤔

>mxdibrwnn I wonder why🤔

>user I wonder why you keep commenting🤔

bryant I think I might need to watch out *like by mxdibrwnn*

***

It's been just about a week since the party and I've been going skating pretty much every day with Vinnie and some of his friends. They're a cool group of guys and it's a lot of fun just messing around with them. It does sort of suck being the only girl skating with them and not having too many girl friends here yet but I'm working on it.

I'm currently shopping for some last-minute stuff for school and a few things for my apartment, like cups. I forgot the necessities for my apartment and instead focused on decorating when I first arrived; cups and plates and stuff just didn't seem important at the time.

Vinnie was at a photoshoot for... something? I wasn't really paying attention. And my few other friends all have their own things to do so I'm stuck shopping by myself, which I didn't mind too much but it would've been nice to have someone with me, especially since I don't have a car of my own.

I walked downstairs and out of the apartment block in the direction of Target. I decided to walk just because I haven't really been getting out much and I wanted to take my time and familiarise myself with the area some more. On my way, I noticed a coffee shop with a "Staff wanted" sign in the front which I kept note of.  I also noticed a group of girls eyeing me and whispering amongst themselves as I walked past, which was highly unusual, to say the least.

I've had people whisper as I walked past in the past few days but always when I was with the guys, never when I was alone, or at least I hadn't noticed it. I saw a few girls whisper as I walked past again so I decided on putting in my AirPods and playing music to drown out my thoughts. I've never been one to care what people think about me but it's sort of hard when I just had two groups of girls whispering and pointing when I've never seen them in my life.

not too long after the third account of girls whispering, I made it to target. I grabbed a trolly and went down aisle after aisle picking plates, cups, cutlery... basically, the basics for living in an apartment that I forgot you needed.

I was waiting in line at the cash register, getting ready to pay when a girl came over to me and sort of just stood there nervously. She shifted around for a bit and then finally tapped me on the shoulder. "Hi, would I be able to get a picture with you?" she asked nervously. I was absolutely and completely perplexed. I had never seen this girl in my life and it's not like I have 4 million followers on Instagram, I have 400. "Why do you want a photo with me?" confusion evident on my face. "Because you're friends with Vinnie and you're sort of famous," she said nonchalantly.

I obliged to the photo, still confused but it didn't seem right to turn her down. I unloaded the trolly onto the conveyer belt and stood there waiting for the women behind the cash register to finish scanning my items. I zoned out for a second, mindlessly watching item after item being scanned until I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned to see Vinnie standing behind me. "what are you doing here?" I asked, I thought he was meant to be at a photoshoot until 4 or something. "The photoshoot finished early and I needed to get some stuff," he said gesturing to the bag he was holding. I nodded showing I heard him and I was about to say something when the woman behind the counter caught my attention again, asking me to pay. I tapped my card and Vinnie helped me with the many bags I had. We started walking towards office depot to get some stuff that I needed for school.

"I saw that girl ask you for a photo," he said. If I'm honest, it's all I've been thinking about for the past few minutes since it happened. I'm still absolutely mind-boggled about the whole thing. "She said I was sort of famous," is all I managed to get out. Vinnie pulled his phone out of his pocket and opened up my Instagram. "Seven hundred thousand followers, I'd say that classifies as pretty well known," Vinnie said looking up at me. I felt all colour drain from my face, this is not what I wanted at all. I didn't want to be famous or even surpass maybe 600 followers. I only had a public account because I didn't feel the need for a private account, I had no intention of getting famous but there was also nothing I had to hide so a private account just felt unnecessary. "Did you not know you had that many followers? weren't your notifications going crazy?" Vinnie questioned. "No, I never have my notifications on except for certain people. like I have yours and my friends back home's notifications on but that's it really."

"I can tell you don't want the followers," Vinnie said. I don't want him to think it's his fault because it's not. If I didn't have this possibility sitting in the back of my mind then maybe I would be mad at Vinnie but I'm not. I actually think I feel bad for him because imagine how many times this has happened to him. he just wants a friend who isn't known by every second person and then boom they have a few hundred thousand followers or a few hundred thousand people requesting to follow them. "Not, really, but I have them now. nothing I can do about that and do not you dare apologise or I will smack you so hard that you'll have a red mark on your arm for a week," I threatened light-heartedly. I'm too weak to do any actual damage to him, he'd probably barely feel it.

We spent the next hour getting stuff for me to use for school and then Vinnie offered to drive me back to my apartment, absolute lifesaver I must say. carrying 8 bags all the way home would not have been fun.

a/n

SPOOKY SEASON STARTED YESTERDAY!!!! My favourite time of year! 

Hope you like this chapter and I hope you enjoy spooky season as much as I do!

Have fun reading!

word count: 1171