*31*

Vinnie and I are flying out to Seattle tomorrow morning. I've packed and asked Luke if he could send me notes from our classes while I'm away and now I need to tell Jess what's happening. I realised that in all the excitement and nerves, I forgot to tell Jess that I was going to meet Vinnies parents so I really needed to call her. I pulled up her contact and pressed the face time button. She answered immediately, "I was just about to call you, what a coincidence," she laughed. "Yeah, great minds think alike," I joked back. "You're making worse jokes than usual, what are you not telling me?" She asked. I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding in and started talking, "That's actually why I called you. So, Vinnies coming over soon and then tomorrow morning we're gonna fly to Seattle," I started. "Whats in Seattle?" Jess asked looking confused. "That's the second part, Vinnie grew up in Seattle-" I was cut off by Jess screaming, "You're going to meet his parents! arent you?!". I laughed at how excited she seemed, "Yeah, I am and I'm so completely nervous. What if they don't like me? Vinnie said that they will like me and even if they didn't that wouldn't change anything between us but he's a bit of a mamma's boy and if she doesn't like me then it could be game over for us," I rambled.

"Ok, I know you really like him but you need to stop freaking out. You have this weird magical gift where you can make every parent love you. Just be yourself and you'll be fine," Jess said through the screen. She did have a point, every parent I've ever met just seems to love me for some reason, I don't know why. "Yeah, ok. I just need to get out of my own head," I replied back to Jess. "Hey, I have to go but call me when you land tomorrow, ok?" I nodded and then she hung up.

I decided to go on TikTok while I waited for Vinnie to arrive. I wasn't particularly interested in any of the Tiktoks I just needed something to distract myself from the events coming up in less than 24 hours. I've gotten a lot of the "it was never a phase mum, it's a lifestyle" tiktoks and some of them are actually quite funny.

Vinnie came into my apartment while I was stalking his TikTok account. "What is this?" I asked as he walked in the room. I showed Vinnie the TikTok of him with the faux freckles filter on. "A TikTok?" Vinnie answered hesitantly. "Yeah, you look way too damn hot in that for anything to be fair," I whined. Vinnie took a step closer to me and put his hands on my waist. "You think I'm hot?" He smirked. "Vinnie, we've been through this many, many times before, yes I think you're hot," I replied, rolling my eyes. "Yeah but I like to hear you say it," Vinnie whispered in my ear. "What about all those comments on your posts? is that not enough?" I teased. He pulled his head back from my neck and looked me in the eyes. His eyes had turned a dark brown which was different to their usual hazel colour. "You better watch your mouth," Vinnie said, only tempting me more. "Or what?" I replied, moving my face barely an inch from his. Vinnie smirked and opened his mouth to speak but then his phone rang in his pocket. He let out an annoyed breath and pulled his phone out of his pocket, revealing his mums contact on the screen. "Hey mum," vinnie said as he picked up the phone. while he was talking to his mum i decided it would be entertaining to tease vinnie a little more. I connected my lips to his neck and sucked on his skin lightly. I moved down his neck and to his collar bone and i could tell it was getting hard for him not to react. I moved my hands under his shirt and ran them along the line of his sweatpants. I could hear the conversation Vinnie was having coming to a close so i pulled my shirt over my head and slid my jeans down my legs, walking to the bathroom and locking myself in there for a quick shower.

I heard Vinnie say bye to his mum and immediately come over to the bathroom door and try to open it. "Madi, let me in!" he called through the door. "Nah uh," i teased. Finally it was my turn to tease him and not him teasing me, those thirst traps really could be the death of me. I stripped off completely and turned the shower on. "Madi! You can't do that to me!" Vinnie whined. "I can and i did," I laughed. I could hear him getting frustrated outside which made it that much better. I didn't really think the whole thing out too much because now i don't have clothes to get changed into. I finished up in the shower five minutes later and wrapped the towel around myself. I walked into my room and saw vinnie lying on my bed. I grabbed one of his shirts that i 'borrowed' and a thong out of my wardrobe. I dropped my towel and put the thong on. "Madi!" Vinnie whined again, "this is not fair at all!". I put the shirt on and laid down on the bed next to Vinnie. "Whats not fair?" i asked innocently even though i knew exactly what he meant. "You're teasing me! That's not fair!" he whined. He really does get whiny when he's turned on.

"How do you think i feel seeing all those god damn thirst traps of yours?" i laughed back at him. This was seriously entertaining. "This is how you feel?" he asked, receiving a nod. "At least I'm doing something right," he said causing me to laugh.