*27*

Vinnie and I hung out for a couple of hours before I had to go to work. I got dressed in black skinny jeans and one of Vinnie's hoodies and headed down to the coffee shop with Vinnie walking by my side. I walked around the side of the coffee shop and entered the break room, picking my apron off the hook. I tied it around my waist as I walked behind the counter. "Madi! Vinnie frikin Hacker is here!" Lucy squealed as I walked over to her to switch over for my shift. "Oh my god! He is!" I squealed back, secretly mocking her. "He's even hotter in person damn," she said, staring at him sitting on a small black leather chair. "Yeah, I guess he is," I said, I could feel the jealousy creeping up on me. I'm really going to have to get used to this. Lucy didn't leave immediately because Vinnie was here but she had stopped saying how hot he was so I wasn't stopping myself from ripping her throat out anymore. I made Vinnie's drink and called his name, "Vinnie!". he stood up and walked over to me, "Someone looked a little jealous before," he teased as I handed him his drink, earning a glare in return. He left the coffee shop and Lucy ran out of the coffee shop and tapped him on the shoulder. 

He turned around and they started talking, I could tell she was flirting with him, it was evident with all the giggling and touching of his arm that she did but he looked as though he was just talking to a fan, an appreciative yet slightly uncomfortable look on his face. Every time I've seen Vinnie talk to a fan he's had the same face on. He likes talking to fans and he's grateful for them of course but he's not always the most comfortable with new people. I stopped staring at the two of them and went back to making peoples drinks and calling names.

after about an hour it hit me that I'd need to find something to wear for the date and I didn't think I really had anything in my wardrobe, there was a small chance but it wasn't likely. "Shit," I said under my breath. the more I thought about it the more it occurred to me how important it was to dress well tonight. "What's wrong?" my manager said from next to me. "Oh, nothing important. I have a date tonight and I don't know if I have anything to wear," I shrugged. I was acting way more ok with it than I felt. "Wheres it at?" she asked. "BOA Steakhouse," I replied. She put the cup and tea towel she was holding and looked at me, "Is this guy, or girl we don't discriminate here, rich or something?" she asked, shocked. "Yeah, I guess you could say that," I laughed. "Well, if you really need to go get ready you can finish up at 2 instead of 3. Lunch isn't a busy time I can handle it by myself," she smiled. "Thank you so much! that gives me enough time to potentially go shopping if I need to," I laughed slightly. she laughed back and then we returned to our jobs.

After what felt like an eternity, my shift ended. I rushed out of the coffee shop and to my apartment, slamming the door behind me when I got up. I rushed into my room and flicked through every item of clothing that was in my wardrobe, pulling out a few potential outfits. after half an hour of pulling and reorganising stuff, I came to two possible outfit options but I didn't really like either. I stood there staring at the outfits when I remembered a dress I bought not too long before moving out here. I know that I packed it because I brought every single clothing item that I owned when I moved here. I pulled my suitcases and a few boxes down and scavenged through them until I found the dress lying in the bottom of a box. I was so glad that it hadn't creased because that would have been an issue. I laid the dress out on the bed and decided it was perfect, the only thing I needed now was shoes. Black thigh-high boots would look amazing with this dress but I didn't have any. I rushed out of my apartment after ordering an Uber. The uber pulled up minutes later and we arrived at the mall not too long after. I thanked the driver and raced through shoe shop after shoe shop until I found the perfect pair of lace-up thigh-high boots. i tried a pair on for size and they fit perfectly so I rushed to the register and bought them. I ordered an uber and raced back home. By the time I had gotten home, it was a little four o'clock which left me two and a half hours to get ready.

I hopped into the shower, connecting my phone to the speaker and washed my hair and body. I got out and dried my hair, put on my makeup which consisted of concealer, blush, contour, eyeliner and eyelashes and lip liner; a lot more than my normal routine to say the least. I put in hair extensions to make my hair ridiculously long, straightened it and then tied it into two pigtails, leaving out strands at the front. I put on the many pieces of my dress which was surprisingly difficult. The dress consisted of a bra piece, the main body piece with sections cut out of it, a piece to go around the neck and on the arms and a thigh piece; it sounds weird but trust me it looks good. I was about to put my shoes on when there was a knock on the door so I got up and opened it to see Vinnie in black jeans and a white dress shirt with about three buttons undone and it was light enough that you could see his tattoos through it. He looked really good, not too formal but not too casual either and just hot in general. "One second, I have to put on my shoes," I said right after letting him in and running to my room. I unzipped the shoes and pulled them over my feet and legs. I did them up and they landed right above my knees. I walked out and over to Vinnie. "You look really nice, like really really nice," Vinnie said as I walked out of my room.

***

a/n the second photo is a screenshot from a TikTok so its kinda blurry sorryyy

901,194 likes

mxdibrwnn I'm excited

View all 489,203 Comments

user oh damn

vinniehacker me too

^mxdibrwnn can't wait

user holy crap marry me now

user slutty ass dress doe

jessrodd my best friend is hot

^jakemaple1 yes she is