Chapter 1

▪ Malhotra Mansion ▪

The glass fell down from her making it break into pieces when she hissed and flapped her hands in the air and palmed her mouth to stop the painful shout due to the glass which pierced her skin.

" What the hell? You can't even do a proper thing! " Her MIL shouted making her flinch due to the loud and harsh voice. Silent tears spilled out of her eyes due to the pain. Not the pain in her feet but the pain in her heart.

" Mom what are you saying to her? God knows what Dad saw in her! " Her sister in law mocked siting on the kitchen slab as she muched the cookies. " I am..sorry. I..will clea..n it. " Her voice choked due to crying.

" Stop your drama and clean this! " She ordered her on which she meekily nodded. Bending down she took the pieces in her hand making her hiss. " Come honey. You need to get ready as it's your wedding today? "

She spoke to her daughter patting her head on which she smiled. " Listen you. If you tried to seduce or come close to Abhimanyu then wait and watch! " She warned her and she continued to pick up the pieces from the floor.

More tears fell from her eyes as she stood up holding the kitchen slab when a sob left her lips making some one halt on his place. He turned back slowly to see her crying with her head low as her shoulders shook.

His steps unknowningly took to her when he stood behind her making his chest touch her back. She stiffned feeling him when she wiped her tears. " Nandini! " Her name left his lips making her eyes close and a tear fell from her eyes.

She slowly turned biting her lips when she faced him. His eyes scanned her face when his hand went to her left cheek and he caressed it. " Why are you crying? " He questioned wiping the tears.

She tried to speak but no words left her mouth. He will regret this later. Their closeness he will regret later. She thought and kept her head down irking him. He pulled her closer to himself angrily making her yelp in pain.

" Answer me! " He ordered her staring at her pale yet glowing face on which she nodded being scared. " My..le..g! " She looked down making him frown when his eyes fell on her hands and her feet.

He swore and took her in his arms in a bridal style making her shriek. " Manik what are you doing? " She asked holding on his shoulders tightly being scared of falling down. She gasped as the blood spread all over his white shirt.

" Shut up! You're hands and feet are bleeding. " He glared at her making her shut when his steps took them to their room.

" Photo photo! " Someone smirked as he clicked the picture of them and he saved it. He smiled seeing them entering the room when he answered the call. " Aryan how's it? " The person questioned from the other side and he smiled.

" It is perfect Cabir Bhai! I will send you the pic. Bhai and Bhabhi are together. " He exclaimed making Cabir laugh. " I just hope Aunty and Muku accept her. " His lips formed a sad smile when Aryan spoke.

" But first Manik bhai needs to accept, Bhabhi. He is lost in her means he is falling for her but still he takes Mom and Mukti di's side. " He said sadly. " Don't worry soon Manik Baba will say to the whole world that he loves Nandini! "

" When are you coming? " Aryan asked over the phone making Cabir sigh. " Evening. " He smiled and before he could say anything he cut the call. " When will he stop cutting calls like Bhai! "

He whined and kept the phone in his pocket.

▪ ----------------- ▪

" Manik you don't need to do this. " She spoke as he wrapped the bandage on her hand making him look at her. " Why? " He questioned doing his work when she clutched the bedsheet tightly due the intensity of his voice.

And here she fell for him once again. Yes! Nandini Manik Malhotra was in love with her husband Manik Malhotra. Funny right? But the situation she was in wasn't funny. She couldn't say this to him.

She couldn't speak her feelings to him as she know they share no such relation. She was a middle class girl who got married to him while he was billionare. His family thinks she is a gold digger.

She doesn't care about them, all she wants to know is from her husband. What does he think of her? Does he think the same? Since their wedding he had never talked to her politely this was the first time he was polite. His voice had beenharsh everytime he had spoke to her.

But this was true he had needed her every single minute. From helping him to wear his tie to making him eat his dinner. He had surely not took her side when ever his mom or sister had accused her but he had also not listened much more than the limit.

Being with him in these 2 months of their marriage nandini was sure that her husband was a dominating and a possessive man. She knew every single thing of him which he too didn't know.

Her day started with seeing his face and her day ended with seeing his face. She didn't care how badly she was treated by her in laws, but she was happy that her husband didn't hear anything against her anymore.

She knew one day they will have a happily ever after. She is selfless, indeed very selfless.

▪ ------------------- ▪

Vote and Comment.

Thank you!