Chapter 8

" Oh gawd! " She huffed realising she forgot to bring her towel. Sighing she wrapped that yellow saree around her petite figure and decided to step out of the washroom. Twisting the door knob open she stepped outside only to bump into someone.

Thud!

Her black waist length hair covered Manik's face as he held her tightly from her waist and she clutched his shirt tightly. She slowly opened her eyes and met his. " You okay? " He asked and she nodded and tried to get up but her hair tangled with his shirt button making her hiss.

" Wait, wait. " He stopped her and removed her hair from his button and she got up. Her cheeks were heated up and nothing less was with Manik. " What are you doing in this-? " He asked her staring at her in that yellow saree and she held her hands on her chest.

" I..uh.. well. I forgot to bring towel so. " She looked down in embarassment and he smiled. " It's okay, you change here and I will change in the washroom. " He said trying to make her comfortable and she nodded.

Turning to her left she slid the translucent door and entered the room while he entered the washroom.

-----------------

" Good Morning, Mom. " He exclaimed kissing her cheeks lightly as he sat down beside Nandini making her heart flutter. Sometimes she wondered how would he react when she will tell him how much she loves him.

She wanted to know the answer and for that she needed to say it to him, and she had thought about that. She would tell him about that on his birthday which was next month. She was so excited to see his reaction and she was sure till that time he would have also fallen for her.

" Manik, is everything fine in buisness? " She snapped out of her thoughts hearing Raj. Soon enough everyone had finished their breakfast when mukti spoke. " Bhai, I was wondering if you could drop Riya on the way. "

Nandini stopped doing her work and looked at Manik waiting for him to say something. " But Mukti I am going for work. You drop her. " He pointed out and made his way out but she again stopped him.

" Where she needs to go is on the way to your office. And if I drop her I will need to dress up, do my make-up and plus I am too lazh for that. Please na bhai! " She whined making him sigh and he nodded. " Okay fine, tell her to come fast. "

Giving him a quick hug she went to call Riya squealing. And here Nandini felt sad. That he was going to drop Riya. She trusted him fully but she didn't trust that Riya. She was scared that she may break that little connection with hers with Manik.

" Nandini? " She jumped hearing him shout and she looked up to see his tensed face. " What happened? Where are you lost? " He asked her cupping her face and she realised he had been calling her from a long time and Mukti wasn't yet back.

" Nothing. " She said and he heaved a sigh. " I got scared. " He said stroking her cheek with his thumb as he stared at her lips. She gulped feeling him inching towards her lips.

' Just a kiss Nandini, and he is your husband. Don't dissapoint him. '

She reminded herself and slowly moved her hands towards his neck amd held him from there. His lips touched with hers but he did not kiss her. Goosebumps errupted in her body and she felt too small under his mercy.

She could feel his hot breath on her lips and was waiting for him to kiss her. But instead he pulled back and breathed heavily making her sad. She wasn't his type the first thing she thought.

" Don't you dare think you aren't my type or something. It's just that I want out first kiss to be special. " He warned her kissing her cheek and she blushed. " Bhai, she's here. " They turned towards the stairs to see Mutki dragging Riya with her.

Nandini felt restless as she saw Riya wearing a mid thigh dress and her cleavage was visible. She looked at Manik to see him staring at her and she smiled. He saw Riya but turned his attention back to her.

She knew he was her prince charming. She knew he would protect her. She knew he would respect her. She knew he would never leave her. And she also knew he will always love her.

---------------

Vote and Comment.

Thank you!