Chapter 2

" Nandini! " He shouted making her halt on her place when she turned back slowly to face him. " Tie this. What are you waiting for you? " He asked her fidgting with the tie on which she nodded and stood in front of him.

Trying to match his height was impossible to make it easier he lifted her and kept her feet on his making her gasp. " C'mon do it now! " He ordered her and she slowly took the cloth in her hands and began to work on it.

He smirked as his hands slowly moved down from her back and stopped on her waist. He was so grateful to the lehnga she was wearing which was giving him the opportunity to touch her waist.

Goosebumps erected on her body as she rubbed her thighs unknowingly. " What happened? " He asked her innocently on which she shook her head vertically. Bending forwards he slowly nuzzled in her hair inhaling her scent.

" Fuck Nandini. You smell so good! " She blushed hearing him compliment her and she felt loved for the first time. But it couldn't last more when the door banged open revealing the villian of their love story.

" BHAI! " She jumped in fear and quickly got down from his feet. He furrowed and turned back to the owner of the voice. " What happened Baby? " He asked her stepping forwards when fake tears eloped from her eyes.

" You don't love me na Bhai? " She asked her brother on which he shook his head. " What rubbish are you saying Muku? See your make-up will smudge. I love you baby! " He assured her cupping her cheeks in his large hands.

He didn't know his words were hurting Nandini. She wanted him to say the same to her not to some one else. But she was even happy and proud of him being a responsible brother. " If you love me then you would have done as I had wanted! "

She removed his hands and backed away from him hugging her mom who entered few minutes back. " Stop yaar mukti di. It is your engagement, for god sake. Stop crying! " Aryan spoke siting on the couch, yawning.

" Shut up, Aryan. Right now I am talking to Bhai! " She warned him on which she shrugged and smiled at Nandini who returned a weak smile of being scared. " What have you wanted? " He finally asked her the question on which Niyonika smirked.

" I had told you. I didn't want her, in my engagement. " She pointed her finger at Nandini making him angry. " SO WHAT IS THE PROBLEM SHE IS COMING? SHE IS MY WIFE AND YOUR SISTER IN LAW! "

He yelled at her making her flinch and this time it was Nandini who smirked while Aryan gaped at them. She surely wasn't like other girls who will take every thing and keep their mouth shut. She also had self respect. She never wanted to hurt anyone but she also never wanted her husband to hate her.

" Bhai.. she has done something to you? " She stepped closer to her angrily but he jerked her away making Niyonika gasp. " STAY AWAY FROM MY WIFE! GO AND GET READY GUESTS HAVE STARTED TO ARRIVE! "

He warned her keeping his phone in the pocket as he left the room followed by Aryan. Silence spread over as there was only sniffing sounds of mukti. " I won't let you take my Manik away from us! "

Niyonika pointed her finger at Nandini making her look at her. " And I won't let you take Manik away from me. The truth is this only that he is my husband and I am his wife. " Her eyes were burning with fire which made Niyonika shudder due to the intensity.

" So the kitten has learnt to speak? " She asked on which she smirked. " Just wait and watch, what else this kitten can do? " Picking up her phone she exited the room leaving the mother and daughter behind.

" Mom we have to do something or Manik bhai will fall for her. " She spoke angrily on which she nodded. " Right! We need to do something before it is too late. I can't let my Manik fall for a middle class girl, like her. "

▪ ---------- ▪

Vote and Comment.

Thank you!