Chapter 17

▪ The Next Day ▪

The car stopped with a screech on the entrance of the mansion. She raised up her head to look at the same place where she had been treated badly. Memories flooded her and she felt her vision get blurry but she blinked few times to stop them from raining.

" Nandini. " She turned to look at him who had a worried face. She forced a smile making him sigh. " No one's forcing you. We can go back. " He assured her, entangling there hands and she shook her head.

" I told you to come. So don't act like you asked me to. " She reminded him making him smile. He cupped her cheeks and bent her head lightly as he kissed her forehead tenderly making her smile.

" I love you. " She said looking into his eyes making him smile. " I love you too, Babylove. " She blushed hearing him and hugged him tightly.

His cold hand entangled with her warm ones as the door flew open and they entered inside the mansion. He gripped her hand tightly and she blinked her eyes at him, assuring him. Silence and silence was only present when they entered.

The servants were working when one of them's eyes spotted them. " MALIK, THEY HAVE COME! " He exclaimed gaining everyone's attention as the sounds of hurrying feets were heard coming from upstairs.

" BHAI! " Mukti cried out of joy as she hugged him tightly and their hand connection broke as Manik hugged Mukti back. " I am sorry, Bhai. Forgive me. And bhabhi. I was so.. so wrong. " She apologized to him holding there hands in her and he shook his head.

" I am happy you realized it. It is enough. " Nandini said as she took Mukti in her embrace making her sob louder. " Thank god Bhai you came! Dad has made me crazy with office work. " Aryan complained wiping his fake tears making Manik chuckle.

" You know, you should take responsibilities now. " Manik said making him shake his head vertically. " Ya, I also said this to him. " They heard Raj as he entered the hall and Nandini quickly touched his feet.

" So finally back. " He smiled seeing her as he touched her head. " My boy. Go your mom's waiting for you upstairs. " Raj said eyeing upstairs and Manik hurried to her room making him smile.

" He's still a mumma's boy. " Nandini said watching him dreamingly as he climbed the stairs madly due to excitement. " Ahem.. ahem. " She snapped out of her thoughts and flushed seeing them smirking at her.

" So how was your honeymoon? I hope I get a good news soon. " Raj said folding his arms across his chest and Nandini blushed. " Voh.. we didn't go. " She spoke biting her tounge making him shocked.

" WHAT? you serious? That package got wasted! " He said keeping a hand on his heart making her worried. " I am so sorry Dad. I will not do that again. If you want you can punish us. " She said on the verge of crying making him serious.

" No.. doll. I meant nothing like that. And how can I punish my daughter? " He asked making her smile. " Okay come let's go and see. I don't want mom to forget that I am also her child. " He pouted making them smile.

--------------

• Manik's P.O.V. •

I pushed the door open and entered the room. The trees rustling and the birds chirping was heard and sobbing of an old woman in the corner of the room. " Ma! " I cried out making her look up and her eyes shined in delight seeing me.

" Manu.. my child. " She forwarded her arms requesting me to hug her and I fell on her lap as I cried my heart out. I may have been looking fine but without her I am nothing. She's my everything, My life.

" Manu.. forgive your mama baby. I accept Nandini as my daughter. " She pleaded caressing his hair and he shook his head. " I am sorry Maa. I hurt you alot. " He apologized holding her hand in his and she smiled.

" It's okay. You're back. It's enough for me. But promise me you won't ever leave me again. " She forwarded me her palm and I kept my palm on hers. " Promise. " I spoke and she took me in her warm embrace as I rested my head on her chest.

" Manik. " We heard Nandini's voice and we broke the hug as I wiped my tears and turned towards her. " Nandini please come here. " 

Mom requested her and she obeyed as she sat beside her when Mom hugged her tightly. " I am sorry baby. Forgive your mom. " She pleaded and Nandini patted her bag. " Mom.. you don't apologize please. It is my mistake I must have done wrong. "

Nandini sobbed and I stared at them. " No.. no..I did wrong by not seeing how precious you are. " Mom complimented her holding her chin as she adorned her beauty. " Please forgive me darling. "

Mom requested her making Nandini smile. " I was never angry on you. Then why to forgive? " Mom's face now had a big smile as she kissed Nandini's forehead.

" So finally happily ever after! " Aryan exclaimed popping the party popper and I hit him on the head. " Not now. Untill they give me grand children. " I blushed with Nandini hearing Dad and he smirked.

" Okay selfie time. " Mukti spoke arranging the camera on the tripod as she set the timer. " Not without me! " Cabir entered as he stood beside me and I mumbled him a thank you on which he blinked his eyes at me.

" Okay Cheese. " Mukti said and we did as she said.

-------------

• Cabir's P.O.V. •

Har ek kahani ka ek hero hota hai aur iss kahani ka hero main hoon. Yup, I take all credit for their happiness. After this day everyone lived happily aur iss ke 3 mahine baad we were blessed with Aarav and Miya ofcourse Manan ke bacche.

They are our lifelines. And soon mere liye bhi match dhoonda gaya and I am married to Navya ji. Ab turn hai Aryan ki, bechara. Shaadi ek mithai hai jo khai woh pach taye aur joh na khai voh bhi pach taye..

So it's better to not to get married. Now what are you guys doing here? Jao.. kaam karo. Cause Manik Malhotra duniya main ek hi hai which is reserved by Nandini madam. Toh sapne dekho tum log.

------------

▪THE END▪

-------------

The story ends here. I hope you all liked the book. I am starting a new book ' Fallen for my wife ' ofcourse humare pyaare manan pe. Cause I can't let the bootiful aesthetics go waste by my parth ki deewani. 😂 Gudulysahoo07

Thank you so much for your love and support on this book. You can find my new book  on my profile.

Vote and Comment.

Thank you!