Chapter 3

• Nandini's P.O.V. •

" Bhabhi I am so happy that like finally Bhai took your side. " He exclaimed hugging me in excitement making me stumble. I smiled and hugged him back. " Like what have you done to bhai huh? "

He teased me when we broke the hug and I blushed. " Aryan, it is isn't that. " I hit him on the shoulder making him laugh. " Then what is it bhabhi, you can tell me. After all, I am your only devar. "

He pouted and I pulled his cheeks annoying him. Manik and he had alot of similarities, and this was one of them to get annoyed when some one pulls their cheek. I wish once I will get a chance to pull Manik's cheek.

" What the hell is happening here? " My hand slowly came back to it's level hearing his voice. " Bhai we were just talking. " Aryan gave a weak smile and I glanced at him. Oh god! He looks so angry, wait is he jealous?

" I see. Well, I want my wife. " What? We snapped my head at him and he turned embarassed. " eh.. I mean I need to talk to her. " I sighed when he turned towards me. " So let's go. Hmm? " He gave me a mocking smile and I nodded, shyly.

" All the best. " Aryan winked at me secretly and I smiled. I don't know what would have happened if I didn't had him by my side till now.

--------------------

• Manik's P.O.V. •

" Manik, what are you doing? "  She gasped as soon as I pulled her with me inside a room. " What do you think are you doing? " I asked her banging my hand on the left side of her head. " What am I doing? "

She questioned and I sighed trying to calm down. " Look how cosy you were with Aryan. " I told her the point and she smiled. " What why the hell are you smiling, now? " I asked her angrily and she smiled brighter.

God, this girl will make me crazy one day for sure.

" You're jealous. " She pointed out and I gave her ' you serious ' look. " Yes, I am serious. I can't believe it Manik. You are jealous of your own brother. " I glared at her making her shut. " Listen to me Nandini Manik Malhotra, You are mine! Understand? "

I asked her stepping closer to her making her take gulp. " Y..es! " She stuttered making me smirk. Hiting the wall she squealed as I trapped her by keeping my hands on the sides of her head.

" Mm.. you smell heaven, Nandini. " I could feel she blushed and I smiled as I nuzzled in her hair. " Okay, A very important topic. " I remembered the thing Cabir had asked me to do, suddenly.

I turned serious as I slowly took her hands in mine confusing her. " Nandini, look what happened back. When Mukti did that. I am sorry you are going through so much. " I apologised to her on behalf of Mukti.

Though I had planned to make her apologise to Nandini soon. " Manik, it is okay. Infact I am happy that you took my side. " I smiled seeing her fine. " Sure? " I asked her and she nodded.

Wrapping my arms around her fragile body I took her in a hug when she rested her head on my chest. This was such a good feeling. Why didn't I think about Nandini before? She iserfect in all means.

This reminded me the conversation I had lately with Cabir when he asked me to give a chance to Nandini. I still remember the way I had reacted mostly killed him. I laughed secretly and again thought about it.

Am I falling for her? Is Nandini the right one for me? Should I... give her a chance? Are Mom and Mukti right or Nandini?

These thoughts still kept inside my head. I wanted answers for all bt here wasn't anyone to answer. I knew, I was the one who needed to find it out by myself. I sighed as I stared at the gorgeous lady who was hugging me.

She looked so innocent, so pure just like and angel. Sometimes I thought we would have a small copy like hers also one day and that couldn't help but make me blush. Oh god! She is making me crazy.

-----------------

Vote and Comment.

Thank you!