Dress X Family X Plans

"What exactly are you doing?" Katsumi questioned, that annoyed look on her face never disappearing.

"Helping you pick a wedding dress, Katsumi-chan~" Hisoka answered delighted with the progress of things.

"First off, I'm pretty sure it's bad luck to see the bride's dress before the wedding day." Katsumi mentioned. Something she had learned from Kagome, she wasn't even sure if it was true. "Second, I was talking about this shit with Chrollo. You really betted me, your wife, as a prize if you lose?"

"I won't lose~" Hisoka answered with a grin. "You're suggesting, I, your husband, would lose his wife to someone unworthy of her?" 

Katsumi didn't have an answer, she was caught off guard with Hisoka's declaration. Why did he have to say it that way? Like she was some sort of queen that deserved the whole world on a platter.

"You can't be here dress shopping with me Hisoka." Katsumi pouted, she didn't want to answer Hisoka's previous question. She was too prideful to admit that his comment had affected her in a way. But Hisoka wasn't dumb, and had caught Katsumi's pink cheeks.

"But I can help you change~" Hisoka answered back, where the few people in the shop, had heard him.

With Katsumi's cheeks turning even redder, she had dashed out of the store with Hisoka in hand. 

Katsumi was in no rush to get married... well kind of. But she wasn't entirely sure if she would like the whole Zoldyck family in one place, the atmosphere in such a place would be to much. Just grandpa Zeno's presence would be nice. But now, she was receiving messages of a mission that many of the family members were being called to do. 

Except her... rude. 

Perhaps she could use this time of absence and get married. 

"Katsumi-chan~" 

"Hmmm?" Katsumi replied in return, was she spacing out. 

"You look deep in thought." Hisoka mentioned. "Were you thinking of my offer to help you change?~" He whispered so close to her ear. 

Once more, Katsumi's ears and cheeks flushed red as she quickly pushed the magician's face away from her. 

"It's bad luck to see the bride's dress!" 

Yeah, I'll get married without the family there. I'll just tell them.