Sushi X Fresh X Cook

Departing ways was hard for Kagome, she had gotten so interested in Gon's stories that she had almost forgotten where she was. 

Arriving back at the 2nd phase with fish, Katsumi had struggled to create sushi. Or any dish at all really... 

"There." Katsumi said as she revealed to Kagome what she believed was sushi. Kagome simply stared at the dish in disbelief, not only was it a whole fish covered in rice... the fish was alive and moving! 

"You're going to serve the examiner a live fish?" Kagome questioned as she cleaned and prepared hers. "Don't you think you should kill and clean the fish first?" 

"No, they said sushi is made with fresh and raw fish." 

"I don't think the fish needs to be that 'fresh' Katsumi..." 

In the end, Katsumi returned with a bummed out expression. Obviously she made sushi wrong, and it wasn't only Kagome who had caught Katsumi's saddened expression. 

As Katsumi stood before Kagome once again as she laughed at her, she felt a sudden presence behind her, causing her to quickly look behind her. There, stood the magician a smirk on his face as he suddenly presented Katsumi with a plate of shrimp cocktail, marinated trout with mustard sauce and rice. 

Kagome whistled in amazement that Hisoka could cook, but Katsumi simply stared at the dish in confusement. She was not use to this kind of treatment, to be dotted on as if she could not take care of herself. So she simply stared at it as if she didn't trust it, while Hisoka waited for her to eat. 

He had one thing in mind, break her. He wanted to be close enough to her to see her power, to fight her and destroy her... Possibly in bed too. 

But when Katsumi didn't move, a look of disapprovement appeared on his face. So he picked up a fork and tried feeding Katsumi one of the shrimps, but that look of distrust never left her face. 

Hisoka simply shrugged as he then pointed the fork at Kagome, which she happily ate from. Then he watched as Katsumi's expression changed to someone who was hungry as she watched her bestfriend eat, perhaps she could trust his cooking. 

Once more, Hisoka held the fork to her with a shrimp on it, and Katsumi ate it happily. And then another, and another. Kagome watched as Hisoka's eyes lost its blood lust, and gave Katsumi a more gentle look. 

Kagome for a moment, simply smiled for her bestfriend. 

This food is so yummy!