Destroy X Reward X Trap

The room was a complete mess now, with furniture, the curtains, and bed ruined. Katsumi's dress and Hisoka's suit had also gotten ruined as well.

Hisoka had released his bungee gum on Katsumi, allowing her to move. But she had yet to release him from under her skeletal hand, mostly in annoyance that he'll throw more bungee gum at her.

Watching her now, Hisoka's views on Katsumi had certainly changed from their time in the Hunter Exam. She had easily given into his simple demands at the time that he thought maybe, she wasn't worth his time as he had thought. But when she made the decision to leave suddenly, he had realized he was playing against a woman whose speciality was to kill. A woman who if not given what she wanted, then she could easily find another to satisfy her. To him, Katsumi was a prize to be won. A woman that was deadly on the streets, but innocent in the sheets.

"So, will you kill me now?~" Hisoka asked nonchalantly. He often did wonder if this woman was capable of killing him in battle. And it seemed like right now, would be the perfect time. But of course, he will always have another move up his sleeve.

"No." Katsumi said as she dispersed her nen, allowing Hisoka movement. "You're not worth it."

"Really?~" Hisoka smirked.

"Yeah, no one is paying me to do so. So I'm not killing you."

Hisoka simply dead panned at her answer. She truly is a Zoldyck assassin.

"You seem to have made a mess of my room Katsumi- chan~" Hisoka said as he looked around the room, as he sat at the edge of the bed. "What will the cleaners to think?"

"Let them think what they want." Katsumi waved off, she simply didn't care. "I'll pay for damages if you want."

"We can make another deal~"

"No." -____-

"How about I give you something in return, if you allow me to leave with no questions asked."

"A bribe~"

"You'll like it."

"Hmmm~"

Katsumi walked towards Hisoka and stretched her arms out around his neck once more as she bent down to his level.

She then gently placed a kiss on Hisoka's lips, letting it linger there for a moment before pulling away. But just as she had pulled away, he had wanted more, and would lean in further, asking her for more.

And she would grant it.

Hisoka had then pushed her onto the bed, as she let his body tower over her, and his lips stealing one kiss after another.

Lawd damn it! -______-