Fight X Return X Gift

Katsumi stood in the stairwell hall as she watched Kagome's match. Why she insisted on fighting in Heaven's Arena when she already made a lot of money as an assassin was beyond her. 

"Yes! Kagome- chan!" A male voice cheered. Surprising Katsumi since she had thought her and Hisoka were the only ones here that knew Kagome.

"Go Kagome- chan!" Another male voice called out.

"That voice..." Katsumi questioned. "Gon?" And she then peeked over the the low slopping wall to see Gon and Killua sitting there, cheering Kagome on. 

"Hmm?" Killua said as he noticed his sister staring right at him. "Katsumi nee- chan!" He suddenly screamed as he lunged at the unsuspecting woman.

"Ahh!" Katsumi screamed as Killua jumped at her, causing her to put her reflexes up and catch the boy. 

Katsumi stared at the young boy in her arms as she blinked a few times. 

"What are you doing here?!"

"Me and Gon wanted to earn some money, we're both broke." Killua said as you had put him down, and he crossed his arms behind his head.

"Well if you had saved your money instead of buying snacks, you wouldn't be broke, would you?" Katsumi answered back. Killua simply laughed, for it was true. 

Katsumi simply sighed. She wasn't going to give the young Zoldyck any money for he would never learn to save. 

Katsumi didn't stay till the end, she was sure that Kagome would win with her 6 point advantage. So she turned to leave, back to Kagome's room. 

And then a strong aura filled the room, as if it was trying to kill her. 

"Katsumi- chan~"

"What?" Katsumi asked aggravated as she knew that exact voice behind her, calling out to her, as if trying to lure back her back to him.

"I'm surprised you're still around~" Hisoka continued as he approached the young woman from behind. It had been awhile since he had seen her, and he had almost forgotten what she looked like. But that was the reason for his constant calling, he didn't want to forget how she looked like.

"I'm with Kagome." Katsumi answered bitterly. "Was there something you needed?"

Hisoka stretched an arm towards her, he simply wanted to hold onto her. But Katsumi was quick to point a playing card in the form of her nen at Hisoka, which had slightly caught him off guard. 

"What did you need Hisoka?" Katsumi asked once more. "Surely you're not here looking for a... 'suitor'." 

Hisoka sent Katsumi a disapproving look for a moment, he didn't like how Katsumi had some kind of upper hand, and wanted to destroy her all of a sudden. But, Hisoka instead presented her with a blank envelope. Katsumi hesitated for a moment, before dropping her arm and releasing her nen.

"A gift~" Hisoka said with a smile.

"Why would I want anything from you?" She asked bitterly.

"You may enjoy it~"

"Probably not." She answered once more, skeptical of the man.

"And I thought you like 'magic tricks', Katsumi- chan~"

That piece sudden piece of information had peaked Katsumi's interest. She knew exactly what Hisoka was referring too, and had decided that maybe she should accept his gift. Even if his last antics bothered her.

I hate 'actual' magic though... This better not be some stupid trick.