The X Main X Question

And Hisoka explored pass the city of Aiai as Katsumi had said... he also tried to explore between her legs, but she wasn't having that at the moment. All she wanted was to not stay in a city full of cliches.

"I have an idea~"

"What?"

Katsumi was never in the mood for Hisoka's ideas. There was always something he wanted out of the entire idea.

"Let's set up camp for the night~"

"Ok..." Was that really it? He just wanted to set up camp?

"And share the same bed~"

"No."

That obviously didn't work...

To Hisoka, Katsumi was his possession. Something he wanted, like a toy, something he refused to share. But in truth, something he refused to admit, he simply adored Katsumi. She was strong and reliable, although clumsy at times and a little slow... he adored her.

And Katsumi was the same. Although it was a truth she would only admit to Kagome, no one else.

"I have a question." Katsumi suddenly said, the sudden declaration receiving no acknowledgment from Hisoka.

Katsumi noticed, but asked anyways.

"Do you plan on marrying me?"

That had caught Hisoka's attention quick, with wide eyes that he quickly adjusted so that he would seem normal.

"You don't need to be married to have a sexual relationship Katsumi- chan~"

"That's obviously not what I meant." Katsumi shot back. "But if that's your answer, I'm going to assume your answer is 'no'."

Hisoka didn't like Katsumi's random questions about the future, his future. He was perfectly content with whatever relationship he had with Katsumi at the moment, as long as she was exclusive to him.

"Katsumi- chan, were you hoping to be wedded to me?~" It was such a playful question, that he didn't expect much of a response.

It was Katsumi who froze this time at the question, but she answered it in the most... truthful way she could. She didn't want to admit anything to Hisoka.

"I mean, if you're available for me to marry." She shrugged. "But you're not, so I will have to find another suitor."

A tick rose to Hisoka's forehead. This little bitxh made it seem like he was a last resort. On top of that, she makes it sound like he hadn't already claimed her as his own!

"And if I were to ask you to marry me now?~" The tick was still there on Hisoka's head.

"But you won't." Was Katsumi's final answer. "Because someone like you, would never want to be tied down to a single person. Am I correct?"

Katsumi had hit the nail on the head, Hisoka wasn't the type of person to be tied down to one person. And never would want to be.

"We could always continue on our usual thing~" Hisoka suggested.

"And how can we do that, Hisoka?" Katsumi questioned. "I'll be married and giving myself to another."

But this, he wanted more.

"Then marry me Katsumi~"

"Heh..."

This fcukin clown, he better not be serious.

Oh... he's serious.